Looking for pouch for duty belt for Fenix TK12 R5 light [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pouch for duty belt for Fenix TK12 R5 light

dvas
08-23-2011, 07:44
Hi,

I am from Israel, actively volunteering as traffic policeman (DUI, traffic accidents, tickets,...). I have a basic standard issue 2" duty belt that has a pouch for a Maglite Mini AA, that is my backup light and I use it for traffic control with a cone on it. My main light is Fenix TK12 R5 with 18650 inside and currently in the original soft pouch.
I am looking for a better one that I can order online, but I can't find one.

Any suggestions? Anyone outthere using TK12 on duty?

thanks,
Sasha

Cochese
08-23-2011, 07:47
Your using a AA maglite for traffic control?

They make a cone for that??

See if you can find a Kydex craftsman in your area and bring the light in to him/her.

Good on you for volunteering your service to your community. :israelflag:

dvas
08-24-2011, 00:40
Yes they make it... it is called GLOW-SPOT from Nite-Ize. I bought a few from eBay around 2 years ago, but while looking for it again, they were gone :wow:
I am not aware of any Kydex craftsman in Israel.. The market is too small for that overhere. That is the reason why I am looking for the off-the-shelf product that I can order on-line.
But that give me another potential idea. There used to be leather marksmans in ISrael. I don't know if they still exist, but I can try to find out... thanks for the idea.

Anyone else aware of the off-the-shelf pouch for TK12?

Kahr_Glockman
08-24-2011, 09:26
Deployment solutions, a member here is a custom kydex manufacturer. If you take the ring do-hickey thing off of the light it will probably go into a Surefire V70 holster.

Good luck, I loved my TK11 and used it everyday till I mounted it to my rifle.