sticky holsters [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : sticky holsters

herky
08-25-2011, 20:25
Anyone familiar with sticky holsters? Opinions?

http://stickyholsters.com/

tarheeltrav
08-25-2011, 20:40
I just picked one up last weekend for my Glock 30. Absolutely love it. Was hesitant at first, but after wearing it for a week, its been pretty good. Comfortable too (for me).

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

S.O.Interceptor
08-27-2011, 12:04
I missed this thread before. I bought a Sticky Holster either late last year or early this year. I carry a Sig P226R with a TLR1 attached. So far it has held up just fine.

My only suggestion would be if you're ordering a custom holster, add 1/4" to every dimension you measure. When I got mine it was exactly as I measured it. Skin tight and unforgiving. The gun would barely go in, but wouldn't come out. I had to cut a few stitches and loosen it up. For the price it didn't seem worth sending it back. Since I've done that it's worked fine.

I always wear a belt just barely tightened down, and it draws fine with the holster staying in place. It doesn't take much pressure from the belt to hold it in place, but with my heavy combo, not wearing a belt will result in it sliding a little.

Also, try the big mouth option. I forgot to check the box so I can't re-holster if I have to draw. For the price it was definitely worth it.

Line Rider
08-28-2011, 08:37
Is the sticky holster anything like the sticky bomb?:whistling: