Weird Dream [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dream

Kayaker
08-28-2011, 13:29
I do not believe dreams are predictive, nor in "Black Helicopters" (yet). I usually forget dreams quickly, despite thinking when I wake up that I will remember "this one".

Well I rember this one, it was so impressive. I dreamed I was in my house, talking to a friend and very angry. I had just discovered that the government was going force us to refit if we did not have sufficient insulation on our house, including windows. Also, they were going to tax us on the number of blankets and quilts we had!

They were using helicopters with special instruments to measure our insulation and number of blankets. I was furious about the cost and the fact that they were able to check on us.

I guess it came from too much reading extreme survival stuff, but somewhere in my sub conscious I am expecting bad stuff from someone, sometime.

ArmoryDoc
08-28-2011, 14:08
...somewhere in my sub conscious I am expecting bad stuff from someone, sometime.

If you live a long enough life, you can just about count on it. :whistling:

TangoFoxtrot
08-29-2011, 02:36
I do not believe dreams are predictive, nor in "Black Helicopters" (yet). I usually forget dreams quickly, despite thinking when I wake up that I will remember "this one".

Well I rember this one, it was so impressive. I dreamed I was in my house, talking to a friend and very angry. I had just discovered that the government was going force us to refit if we did not have sufficient insulation on our house, including windows. Also, they were going to tax us on the number of blankets and quilts we had!

They were using helicopters with special instruments to measure our insulation and number of blankets. I was furious about the cost and the fact that they were able to check on us.

I guess it came from too much reading extreme survival stuff, but somewhere in my sub conscious I am expecting bad stuff from someone, sometime.

Perhaps your right. Ease up on alll the survival stuff, don't let it consume you.

Von Hayes
08-29-2011, 12:18
F the insulation PO-Lice!

Bilbo Bagins
08-29-2011, 13:28
The Green Police...:rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq58zS4_jvM