PDA

View Full Version : The Lizard Brain

ronduke
08-28-2011, 22:04
Interesting training idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImMBiqM62jk

BIGGUNS911
08-29-2011, 09:46
That was interesting and thought provoking. There were some good points that they made.

I would like to see what they have to say to the 1000's of officers family's that have given there lives over the years. How they can tell me my lizard brain should shut off or slow down when things like the Lakewood killings, the Newhall indecent, the North Hollywood shoot out and 9-11 are going on. More cops have been ambushed this year that in in years past. We are seeing a war on cops and they are questioning why I look at each citizen as a possible danger to me.

I suppose they saying, treat everyone with respect but have a plan to kill them if they want to kill you is they way to go. I don't disagree that we need to do our jobs with respect, honor and dignity but we also need to do it with self preservation in mind.

Hack
08-29-2011, 09:49
I suppose they saying, treat everyone with respect but have a plan to kill them if they want to kill you is they way to go. I don't disagree that we need to do our jobs with respect, honor and dignity but we also need to do it with self preservation in mind.

:agree: