Animated Freeway Patrol [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Animated Freeway Patrol

golls17
08-29-2011, 10:30
Hey guys. These videos are a few years old, but I searched and didn't see it posted here. There's a few good ones, but I thought this one was pretty hilarious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzYxz_uvtSI&feature=related

MeefZah
08-29-2011, 10:54
That was great... from the fat chick with ice cream, to the firefighters rappelling down the building, to the dispatcher's annoying voice on the radio.

Good find!

Newcop761
08-29-2011, 11:03
Good stuff!

Allright McMann I know this might be a little silly but why don't you cut open that other car too...

Kadetklapp
08-29-2011, 11:09
HAHAHAHahahhahahHAHAHAHAHa

ateamer
08-29-2011, 12:06
Those are made by a CHP officer who I know. Very talented guy. Those videos are not only hilarious, they are spot on.

OLY-M4gery
08-29-2011, 13:04
Those are made by a CHP officer who I know. Very talented guy. Those videos are not only hilarious, they are spot on.

Went to a crash, old F250 work truck vs Volvo CUV. The F250 was totalled, the Volvo had some damage from the crash, but had rolled onto it's passenger side when it went of road.

I heard mechanism of injury about as many times as in the video. Yes, EMS called for the helicopter.................... with that mechanism of injury, it's our protocol.

The Volvo driver was not amused. I DO NOT NEED A HELICOPTER........... Ma'am, mechanism of injury..................

The patient was an ER nurse...................

Still got the ride.

OLY-M4gery
08-29-2011, 13:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsHegcU7Ff8&NR=1

The crash victim from episode 5 is a bystander in episode 6.

Which I find a lot funnier than than episode 5.

ateamer
08-29-2011, 13:10
Went to a crash, old F250 work truck vs Volvo CUV. The F250 was totalled, the Volvo had some damage from the crash, but had rolled onto it's passenger side when it went of road.

I heard mechanism of injury about as many times as in the video. Yes, EMS called for the helicopter.................... with that mechanism of injury, it's our protocol.

The Volvo driver was not amused. I DO NOT NEED A HELICOPTER........... Ma'am, mechanism of injury..................

The patient was an ER nurse...................

Still got the ride.
She didn't get to refuse it?

OLY-M4gery
08-29-2011, 13:13

By the time they sprung it on her, the copter was landing....................

Kadetklapp
08-29-2011, 13:13
I find the videos to be very South Park-esqe which I like.

DaBigBR
08-29-2011, 13:52

By the time they sprung it on her, the copter was landing....................

This is one of the things that torques me off about EMS and ER folks sometimes...they push and push and push and insist that people receive treatment and come as close as they can without forcing them to do it to make them do it. Most people just cave. Makes me want to jump in and tell 'em that they don't have to go (or stay) if they don't want to.

I once spent four hours at the hospital with a guy because the (resident) doc insisted that he get a CT scan before he went to jail.

trdvet
08-29-2011, 14:08
Love the videos.

"Supervisor! Supervisor!"

Sharky7
08-29-2011, 14:33
Good find! Very funny, thanks for posting.

pal2511
08-29-2011, 15:43
Love these. I don't think Ive seen them before but they are funny as hell. Love the firefighters cutting all the cars up for no reason

golls17
08-29-2011, 15:56
This is one of the things that torques me off about EMS and ER folks sometimes...they push and push and push and insist that people receive treatment and come as close as they can without forcing them to do it to make them do it. Most people just cave. Makes me want to jump in and tell 'em that they don't have to go (or stay) if they don't want to.

I once spent four hours at the hospital with a guy because the (resident) doc insisted that he get a CT scan before he went to jail.

Of course, there's also the other way around. I hooked up a guy and was just about to finish booking him before taking him to county. He found out he was going to jail and started trying to tell me he was having chest pains and numbness in his arm. I tried to tell him that going to the hospital will only delay going to jail. He insisted, so I called FD and they took him to the hospital. After the doc cleared him, he insisted on a new doctor! He didn't get one and we went to jail. I guess I should be happy, though. I ended up getting some OT out of the delay...

pulaskipusher
08-29-2011, 16:22
There is nothing funny about DUI, unless it's a cartoon. Those are awesome!

GackMan
08-29-2011, 16:50
The first 5 episodes are here: http://www.lock-and-load.net/dsd_1030.html

Edit: Hey... episode 6 on youtube. Hadn't seen that one yet.

And... it is like a pre-quell or something: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Ua8aoRFrs

:)

MrSmoofy
08-29-2011, 16:55
Watched 5 episodes (1, 2, 3, 5, 6) couldn't find #4

GackMan
08-29-2011, 17:08
Watched 5 episodes (1, 2, 3, 5, 6) couldn't find #4

Here you go: http://www.lock-and-load.net/dsd_1030_fpe4.html

DaBigBR
08-29-2011, 21:08
Of course, there's also the other way around. I hooked up a guy and was just about to finish booking him before taking him to county. He found out he was going to jail and started trying to tell me he was having chest pains and numbness in his arm. I tried to tell him that going to the hospital will only delay going to jail. He insisted, so I called FD and they took him to the hospital. After the doc cleared him, he insisted on a new doctor! He didn't get one and we went to jail. I guess I should be happy, though. I ended up getting some OT out of the delay...

We have that sometimes, too. The largest hospital here is a teaching hospital, so it's not uncommon to get a resident that seems to be desparately looking to diagnose something new and different. Usually the more cases of incarceritis they see, the quicker they can diagnose it and kick them out.

I once had a guy in and out of the ER in ten minutes...of course he was calling everybody names, yelling, refusing to walk under his own power, fighting with us and security, etc...