Swine Flu Death in FL [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Swine Flu Death in FL

Bilbo Bagins
08-31-2011, 10:30
That is odd. Lady returning from a trip in Califorina contracted Swine Flu and died in Florida yesterday. Something to keep an eye on.

http://www.wftv.com/news/29037853/detail.html

TangoFoxtrot
09-01-2011, 02:56
Absolutely!

cowboy1964
09-01-2011, 12:11
I'm getting the shot again this year.

AA#5
09-01-2011, 12:36
I'm getting the shot again this year.

I'd read the comments below the article (especially the first two) & also do a bit of research before running to get the vaccine like a sheep. Fear is the greatest selling tool there ever was. Also, keep in mind that (as with West Nile Virus) many deaths that were attributed to Swine Flu turned out to be from other causes.

Babynine
09-01-2011, 16:43
I am wondering if I can smash a few CFL lightbulbs for my needed mercury, or do I need to run out and get my mercury injection, uh I mean immunization.

cowboy1964
09-01-2011, 18:04
I knew when I posted about getting a flu shot some knuckleheads would comment.

Did you all get your MMR, Polio, etc vaccines when you were young? You're probably already full of mercury. Eat fish? Ditto. Live within a thousand miles of coal-fired powerplants? Etc. The flu kills thousands in this country every year. The vaccine? Not so many.

UneasyRider
09-01-2011, 18:44
I knew when I posted about getting a flu shot some knuckleheads would comment.

Did you all get your MMR, Polio, etc vaccines when you were young? You're probably already full of mercury. Eat fish? Ditto. Live within a thousand miles of coal-fired powerplants? Etc. The flu kills thousands in this country every year. The vaccine? Not so many.

I will get a vaccine for anything that I can. Flu shot... every year, good move!