Staten Island Man Has Himself Shot [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Staten Island Man Has Himself Shot

fla2760
08-31-2011, 23:10
To win back his ex. :whistling: There was a level 1 mobilization called including aviation on this nonsense. New York City should send this mope the bill.

http://www.silive.com/southshore/index.ssf/2011/09/staten_islander_has_himself_sh.html

GPalmer
08-31-2011, 23:51
Ahhh, to be young and full of drama... :supergrin: He should definitely get billed for this stupidity.

Ajon412
09-01-2011, 03:45
Maybe he should've had himself thrown off a bridge instead..:faint:...What a Moron...Actually, this mental midget gives Morons a bad name.....

Patchman
09-01-2011, 03:46
Jeez, anyone can hire another person to help shoot himself. I think the gf would have been much more impressed had this idiot held a gun to his own arm and shot himself. All the while saying "this is for you Stella... This is to prove how much I love you."

A6Gator
09-01-2011, 07:51
A next-door neighbor of Bovino’s said last night that he and his girlfriend could often be heard shouting at each other.

This guy is beyond stupid...

razdog76
09-01-2011, 08:14
Jeez, anyone can hire another person to help shoot himself.

Probably dumped him because he couldn't do anything for himself.:supergrin:

fla2760
09-01-2011, 18:16
Jeez, anyone can hire another person to help shoot himself. I think the gf would have been much more impressed had this idiot held a gun to his own arm and shot himself. All the while saying "this is for you Stella... This is to prove how much I love you."

LOL. Nothing says "I love you" like a gunshot wound.

BigLaw
09-01-2011, 19:01
I worked a similar situation a few years ago. The guy's girlfriend had broken up with him and he called her up saying he was going to kill himself. He fired one shot into the wall, which must have not worked too well so he shot himself in the gut at an angle. She hung up on him. His body was found by a family member an hour or so later.

GPalmer
09-01-2011, 23:29
I worked a similar situation a few years ago. The guy's girlfriend had broken up with him and he called her up saying he was going to kill himself. He fired one shot into the wall, which must have not worked too well so he shot himself in the gut at an angle. She hung up on him. His body was found by a family member an hour or so later.

Mean old Darwin... :whistling:

Patchman
09-02-2011, 15:32
Mean old Darwin... :whistling:

Darwin? Darwin had the Beagle and the Galapagos Islands.

The Island Of Staten. Isn't that where Dr. Moreau has his laboratory? :whistling: