Justice Department thugs find themselves in hot. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Justice Department thugs find themselves in hot.

Kadetklapp
09-02-2011, 06:16
Interesting article from Fox news, about the Congressional pressure on some Justice Department members, especially fun to read is this letter to the DA in Arizona from congressional members in regards to the murder of Border Agent Terry.-
http://www.foxnews.com/interactive/politics/2011/09/02/issa-gassley-letter-to-anne-scheel/

More here-
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/02/demand-for-more-answers-in-fast-and-furious-scandal/

Hack
09-02-2011, 06:50
I think eventually there will be those made to account for their actions, from a new administration in the executive branch. But, until then ... :dunno:

Sharkey
09-02-2011, 08:27
Funny, I thought they took the same oath to follow and protect the Constitution as I did. :whistling:

Of course, Congress isn't much better. Apparently they forgot their oath as well.

A6Gator
09-02-2011, 11:16
Funny, I thought they took the same oath to follow and protect the Constitution as I did. :whistling:

Of course, Congress isn't much better. Apparently they forgot their oath as well.

Some of us took it as an oath, others view it as more of a guideline...

Snowman92D
09-02-2011, 11:54
Interesting article from Fox news, about the Congressional pressure on some Justice Department members, especially fun to read is this letter to the DA in Arizona from congressional members in regards to the murder of Border Agent Terry.

Thanks for posting this. :thumbsup:

mrsurfboard
09-02-2011, 12:29
I'm thinking Obama and Holder will stone wall this as long as they can, hoping that they can re take the House in '12 and squash the investigation or at the very least, protect the big boys. Considering the whole operation was nothing but a back door attempt at justifying further gun control by backing up Obama's claim(lie) that US guns are responsible for mexican gun violence.