JBT Police forcibly remove terrified occupants from vehicle. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : JBT Police forcibly remove terrified occupants from vehicle.

Detectorist
09-02-2011, 20:02
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/09/02/von-dashcam-fire-rescue.des-moines-police?hpt=hp_c2

If I ever get in an accident I hope these guys are around. God Bless them!

Hack
09-02-2011, 20:59
I tried viewing. The site said that the video is not currently available.

Detectorist
09-02-2011, 21:05
I tried viewing. The site said that the video is not currently available.

I just watched it again. Try it.

Hack
09-02-2011, 21:12
I just watched it again. Try it.

This time it was just fine. Server or browser issue, probably.:dunno:

Kudos to the officers for going above and beyond.

msu_grad_121
09-02-2011, 21:33
Those bastages! The cookout gets a little outta control and here come the fuzz to break up everyone's good time!

No, seriously, great work on their part. God bless them! :wavey:

bubbles911
09-02-2011, 22:21
That was a crazy accident. Driver of the 2nd vehicle (Dodge Charger) was just released from hospital on Thursday, and promptly arrested for Homicide by Vehicle and other related charges. The 17 y/o female driver of that Explorer died when he sped through the red light & t-boned the suv. Those officers did a great job until Fire arrived (first-due station was only a stone's throw from accident scene).

merlynusn
09-03-2011, 11:07
Yeah, that was a great job by the officers. You can tell that when one extinguisher goes dry, he's yelling for another from another car.

Good job on everyone's part in that.

steveksux
09-03-2011, 12:34
I tried viewing. The site said that the video is not currently available.They went out for donuts.... be right back to rescuing people from the burning car in 5 minutes! :rofl:

Awesome job. If I was helping, and they yelled at me to get back, I'd probably say WADRSTFUALMH... and keep helping. If I was just being a lookylou, shame on me...

Randy