Osceola, FL impersonater caught for more impersonating!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Osceola, FL impersonater caught for more impersonating!!!

Fiery Red XIII
09-04-2011, 22:36
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/real-life-catch-me-if-you-can-teen-posed-as-physicians-assistant-performed-exams-cpr/

Kicked out ofan explorer type program,only to somehow get by impersonating a P.A. (Physician's asst.), and more...NUTJOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/real-life-catch-me-if-you-can-teen-posed-as-physicians-assistant-performed-exams-cpr/

Red

Fiery Red XIII
09-04-2011, 22:38
Oh, and when confronted by hospital staff, he was working for the sheriff under-cover so top-secret, they'd deny they knew him!!! :upeyes:

Red

JuneyBooney
09-05-2011, 00:26
Oh, and when confronted by hospital staff, he was working for the sheriff under-cover so top-secret, they'd deny they knew him!!! :upeyes:

Red

That is what did him in and the fact that he looked too young. He is in trouble now if they charge him as an adult. :shocked:

EOD3
09-05-2011, 04:57
So, let me get this straight. He was impersonating an LEO impersonating a PA, impersonating an LEO, right?

He'll almost certainly get to "play doctor" where he's going. :wavey:

Hack
09-05-2011, 07:54
So, let me get this straight. He was impersonating an LEO impersonating a PA, impersonating an LEO, right?

What a maroon!:rofl: He deserves to be put away for awhile, for his own safety.:rofl:

steveksux
09-05-2011, 13:28

He'll have to get even more creative to try to stay in the infirmary in order to keep out of gen pop.

The docs there are going to be wondering if he's a genuine hypochondriac, or if he's faking that too... :rofl:

Randy

GPalmer
09-05-2011, 14:04
Next impersonation -> inmate!

blueiron
09-05-2011, 18:38
Why bother to accomplish anything when pretending works so well?

The current President is a prime example.

FiremanMike
09-06-2011, 07:41
The family of the patient whom he performed CPR on is RIIICCHH BITTCCHHH.. I mean seriously, the survival rate of cardiac arrest is dismal anyways, but I'd own an entire wing of that hospital if it were my family member. (yes, IMHO the hospital is ABSOLUTELY liable for that situation)

lawman800
09-06-2011, 08:30
Why bother to accomplish anything when pretending works so well?

The current President is a prime example.

Ouch!:rofl:

That knock on your door is the secret service... Run!:tongueout:

Man, how have you been?

We got you, palmer, and fireman mike here, this is great! Where is 4949?