Ooops- my bad [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ooops- my bad

A6Gator
09-06-2011, 07:03
From Memphis' version of Pravda, above the fold, lead story...

Memphis Police director says wounded officer lied about shooting

Armstrong says cop wasn't shot by Hispanic man, was injured in dispute with woman

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/sep/05/police-director-says-wounded-officer-lied-about-sh/

Well, at least, she was hawt... well, maybe not...:shocked:

razdog76
09-06-2011, 12:47
I had to look, and I wouldn't hit that with my baton.

I will bet the underage relationship with her daughter isn't the only reason he doesn't show her off to the coworkers.:puking:

msu_grad_121
09-06-2011, 14:03
...I wouldn't hit that with my baton.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

+1000! And thank you, I now have another new catch phrase!

CAcop
09-06-2011, 16:36
Looks like he was nailing a zombie.

EMTCOP
09-07-2011, 00:39
Three things that will end your career....Women, Money, and Alcohol / Drugs. I've seen all three happen more than a few times....

The woman who allegedly shot him is incredibly unattractive. I think I read someone commenting about "not hitting that with my baton." I think my ASP would shrink if I tried to deploy it against that....

ateamer
09-07-2011, 01:02
I wouldn't take her to a dog fight, even if she had a chance to win.

OldCurlyWolf
09-07-2011, 01:21
I can think of at least 3 states where the "Age of Consent" is lower than 18.
Research says:
= 16

AL, AK, AR, CT, GA, HI, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NV, NH, NJ, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, VT, WA, & WV.

"A total of 31 states have set their age of consent at 16, the lowest age of consent in any state." (there used to be a few odd set lower but they raised it)

= 17

CO, IL, LA, MO, NE, NM, NY, & TX.

The rest are set at 18.

CJStudent
09-07-2011, 06:29
I can think of at least 3 states where the "Age of Consent" is lower than 18.
Research says:
= 16

AL, AK, AR, CT, GA, HI, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NV, NH, NJ, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, VT, WA, & WV.

"A total of 31 states have set their age of consent at 16, the lowest age of consent in any state." (there used to be a few odd set lower but they raised it)

= 17

CO, IL, LA, MO, NE, NM, NY, & TX.

The rest are set at 18.

KY is actually kinda weird with that. One has to be under 14 and the other over 18, or one under 16 and the other over 21 for that to be a crime here. It always struck me as really odd.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

A6Gator
09-07-2011, 07:43
A little follow-up I learned yesterday was: a fiancee for 14 yrs, was interviewed on television news, after the shooting. She wasn't allowed in ICU, because his wife was there...:shocked:

Apparently, the mother and daughter he was tapping in the article were not known to either the fiance or his wife...yikes!

BamaTrooper
09-07-2011, 08:20
I had to look, and I wouldn't hit that with my baton. I will bet the underage relationship with her daughter isn't the only reason he doesn't show her off to the coworkers.:puking:

Looks like someone did :shocked:

ghstface38
09-07-2011, 08:40
This guy has been a mar on the department for years. He was assigned to the Regional Medical Center for awhile which is where I had most of my run ins with him. He was disgusting; always sweaty, uniform always looked terrible, out of shape AND a ********. Even to us fellow Officers. Just by looking at him I could tell he was a creeper, as could most everyone else.

It's sad he was able to make it to the rank of Sgt. with a personnel record as bad as his. Oh well.

Good riddance you waste of space.

Kahr_Glockman
09-07-2011, 09:13
This guy has been a mar on the department for years. He was assigned to the Regional Medical Center for awhile which is where I had most of my run ins with him. He was disgusting; always sweaty, uniform always looked terrible, out of shape AND a ********. Even to us fellow Officers. Just by looking at him I could tell he was a creeper, as could most everyone else.

It's sad he was able to make it to the rank of Sgt. with a personnel record as bad as his. Oh well.

Tell us how you really feel.:whistling:

Kahr_Glockman
09-07-2011, 09:48
I just read the article, the cop looks like a perv.

merlynusn
09-07-2011, 09:59
That's insane. A wife, a fiance, and two other women?

He should be fired and charged.

Yeah, our sexual assault laws are very weird here. Age of consent is 16. However, if the girl (I shouldn't say girl, if one of the people) is 13, 14 or 15, there has to be more than 4 years of age difference for it to be considered a crime. So your 13 year old could legally have sex with a 17 year old as long as the dates between their birthdays were under exactly 4 years. We have a bunch of other weird ones too.

ghstface38
09-07-2011, 11:13
Tell us how you really feel.:whistling:

Sorry, it just all came pouring out. :steamed:

Patchman
09-07-2011, 13:41
A little follow-up I learned yesterday was: a fiancee for 14 yrs, was interviewed on television news, after the shooting. She wasn't allowed in ICU, because his wife was there...:shocked:

Apparently, the mother and daughter he was tapping in the article were not known to either the fiance or his wife...yikes!

Sounds like, after he recovers, he's going to end up in the hospital again. :whistling:

A6Gator
09-07-2011, 18:53
Sounds like, after he recovers, he's going to end up in the hospital again. :whistling:

I think he's going wish it was that easy... I can see where the new director might make an example of him. Gotta agree w/Ghstface, how is it he's taking up a Sgt slot? WTF?

From today's fishwrap:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/sep/06/wounded-memphis-police-sergeant-faces-felony-charg/

razdog76
09-07-2011, 19:07
So the real question has to be, what bridge did he find it under?:supergrin:

w01
09-08-2011, 22:09
The latest version of the event is that he shot himself. The woman who was arrested has been released & charges dropped

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/sep/08/charges-dropped-against-woman-accused-shooting-mem/

Vartarg
09-29-2011, 17:07
i wasn't prepared for the photo of Mrs. Mole.....

She'd scare a hungry dog off a meat wagon!:wow:

steveksux
09-29-2011, 18:22
Ah, love it..

"He knew some stink was fixin to come up"....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Interesting that he shot himself. Must have finally bought some new glasses and saw what she looked like...

Randy

EOD3
09-29-2011, 19:56

Reminds me of a fella we used to call "Wet Willy". He pressed his uniforms by putting them between his mattress and box-spring too. :upeyes:

steveksux
10-02-2011, 08:46
I have some sympathy for the guy. If I woke up in bed next to that I'd shoot myself too. Probably go for the balls rather than the gut. But I'm an engineer by training, so I tend to try to fix the root of the problem.

Randy

razdog76
10-02-2011, 21:02
I have some sympathy for the guy. If I woke up in bed next to that I'd shoot myself too. Probably go for the balls rather than the gut. But I'm an engineer by training, so I tend to try to fix the root of the problem.

Randy

For the win!

NMPOPS
10-02-2011, 21:37
OldCurleyWolf. - in NM anyone who is less than 18 can only have consetual sex with someone who is less than 4 years older. More than for years is considered Statutory Rape. I believe this is true in most of the states you mentioned. The only exception to this would be marriage.

Sent from my Ally