Mossberg 500 3 in 1 12ga Combo HD/Deer/Cruiser [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mossberg 500 3 in 1 12ga Combo HD/Deer/Cruiser

TsunamiMike
09-08-2011, 05:03
I am thinking of buying my first shotgun, want it for home defense and potential turkey shoots on the weekend.

I went to Fin Feather Fur and looked at something similar then needed to buy another barrel for what i wanted to do with it. I guess my question is:

1. what is your opinion of the mossberg shotty?\
2. any reviews on this model
3. why can i pick this up for only 250? Seems so cheap..

Let me know..

ScrappyDoo
09-08-2011, 08:09
for a first shotgun and general purpose it's a great deal- Mossberg 500's are basically the best deal fore entry level shotguns and even for advanced users, they swear by em.

it's a greart dwal especially if you're getting a combo- if it's HD/DEER/Cruiser are you getting a short barreel for HD, a 'slug' rifled barrel for deer, and a pistol grip for cruiser? That's a versatile combo- you'd be well served with it.

Mossberg 500's are like this; there's a million varities, they're ALL good and good value and I believe the barrels all interchange so u can get different barrels down the road.

Aceman
09-08-2011, 16:50
If by Turkey shoot, you mean shooting Turkeys, hard to beat a Mossberg 20-22" Turkey gun (500/535). No need to do more than change the choke. Tacticl turkey if you want a Pistol grip.

250 my be tough, but at $300 or a little more - good to go.

20-22 is ok for lot's of things.