I could not stand to share oxygen with these mouth-breathers. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I could not stand to share oxygen with these mouth-breathers.

Kadetklapp
09-08-2011, 07:16
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bart-protest-planned-to-swarm-station/

Absolutely disgusting people.

2-8 Marine
09-08-2011, 07:38
California, the land of fruits and nuts!

Dexters
09-08-2011, 08:08
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bart-protest-planned-to-swarm-station/

Absolutely disgusting people.

Some of the dumbest people ever - they want anarchy - go to Somalia and see how they like it.

FiremanMike
09-08-2011, 08:47
Public motorized transportation is a RIGHT!!!

SPIN2010
09-08-2011, 08:54
Stations shutdown for public safety! :rofl:

... legal liability in reality. All about the cash these days. :upeyes:

ChiefWPD
09-08-2011, 09:07
If I were King (working on that without much success...) I'd pull all officers from the stations and permit peer pressure to deal with the situation.

Those in political power have to decide if they want reasonable social order or not.

Deployment Solu
09-08-2011, 09:19
It is time the good people of this country wake up and crush these worthless, brain damaged, free loading thugs. Do it at the polls or at the end of a pole (riot baton, bat, ect). One way or another it needs to be done.

larry_minn
09-08-2011, 10:36
Every time I think "The stupidity of the human race can never surprise me after this" I find I am wrong.
I could see a couple dozen brain dead folks. Did they all migrate to Calif? (if so good, maybe a visit to Alcatraz can be worked up, it could sink??) I am sure the taxes they paid will have been enough for rescue boats. Right?

I have money in bank. I have put in long hrs for it. I "deprive" myself of things I want in order to get the things I NEED.
I do wonder how many have "Jobs we have to get to" I assume that BART is CHEAP compared to other modes of travel? (taxi, personal car, limo... heck likely even cheaper/quicker then bus) If your job does not pay enough to get there/back its not a good job. Or is it that they want the money for smokes, drinks, drugs?

Roering
09-08-2011, 12:28
I don't mind a protest. Protest your brains out for all I care. What steams me is that it will, as the article puts it "Inconvenience thousands of commuters".

Pissing people off is no way to get sympathy for your "cause".

x_out86
09-08-2011, 14:52
What else do those who are too lazy or "disabled" to work have to do all day besides cause problems and try and get back at "the man"?

:whistling:

Oops, did I just say that out loud?

EOD3
09-08-2011, 20:34
Clear the regular passengers, apply large quantities of Adamsite. Cuff & stuff the dirtbags (NOT in your cruiser) then hose off the area. :puking::puking::puking:

EOD3
09-08-2011, 20:36
What else do those who are too lazy or "disabled" to work have to do all day besides cause problems and try and get back at "the man"?

:whistling:

Oops, did I just say that out loud?

Some people might be offended by the "disabled" remark. :upeyes:

BMG22
09-09-2011, 21:26
I'd rather play with my video games and saw my head off with a chainsaw then know what Cali libtards are up to with their bs now. But I have to ask, has their been any news as to if anything happened yet? Like I said, I keep out of leftie things but I'm curious about this story.

CAcop
09-10-2011, 10:50
If I were King (working on that without much success...) I'd pull all officers from the stations and permit peer pressure to deal with the situation.

Those in political power have to decide if they want reasonable social order or not.

There are counter protestors starting to mobilize when these things happen. Mostly yuppies trying to get home becuse they pull this stuff during rush hour and it shuts down the system. People do not get home until late.

nikerret
09-10-2011, 11:53

Well, what would you decide?

steveksux
09-10-2011, 13:07
Some people might be offended by the "disabled" remark. :upeyes:In fairness, I think disabled was in quotes as in "quote unquote" disabled. As in someone who fakes disability to get welfare, not someone genuinely disabled and unable to work.

Randy

EOD3
09-10-2011, 20:34
In fairness, I think disabled was in quotes as in "quote unquote" disabled. As in someone who fakes disability to get welfare, not someone genuinely disabled and unable to work.

Randy

You're probably right about that. Just practicing my "grumpy old curmudgeon" posting... :fred:

NEOH212
09-11-2011, 01:34
The protesters sound like prime candidates for a really healthy dose of O.C.

Mr. Fox, where are you? :whistling:

Seriously, don't people have better things do with their time? I know I do. I guess that's California for you.

CAcop
09-11-2011, 09:57
A lot of the protesters are rich white kids who pretend they are poor and do as little work as possible. Mommy and Daddy need to cut the apron strings.

x_out86
09-13-2011, 13:21
In fairness, I think disabled was in quotes as in "quote unquote" disabled. As in someone who fakes disability to get welfare, not someone genuinely disabled and unable to work.

Randy

You hit it on the head my man...sorry if I was unclear in my meaning.

You're probably right about that. Just practicing my "grumpy old curmudgeon" posting... :fred:

Sorry EOD3. I wasnt talking about the legitimate meaning of disabled. Just those who find it as an easy diagnosis to keep from contributing anything to society.