My city never fails to deliver... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : My city never fails to deliver...

CAcop
09-08-2011, 19:57
Today a guy who was freaking out after speedballing ("Do you see the cystals coming out my pores?") called 911. He had to go to the hospital for clearance. When leaving for the jail he would not put his hands behind his back because he was keeping at least one holding onto his junk. Why you ask?

"My balls are going to fall off."

OldCurlyWolf
09-08-2011, 20:31
Sounds like once he comes down and gets detoxed it will take at least a couple of years to get the paranoid delusions under a resemblance of control. Or his brain may just be totally fried.

BTW, didn't you mean he WOULDN'T put his hands behind his back?

CAcop
09-08-2011, 20:32
Sounds like once he comes down and gets detoxed it will take at least a couple of years to get the paranoid delusions under a resemblance of control. Or his brain may just be totally fried.

BTW, didn't you mean he WOULDN'T put his hands behind his back?

Thanks fixed it. The call came at the end of a graveyard shift.

Sharky7
09-08-2011, 23:09
I'm surprised you didn't go to the gumball machine or bouncy ball machine at the closet store and mess with this guy.

Watch him chase them down the hallway..... :rofl:

CAcop
09-09-2011, 15:28
The jail nurse wouldn't let me leave until she checked them even though he had been cleared by the ER.

Chuck TX
09-09-2011, 15:47
Damn! :rofl:

California, knows how to party.

ateamer
09-10-2011, 03:46
The jail nurse wouldn't let me leave until she checked them even though he had been cleared by the ER.
I just love how jail nurses think they know more than ER nurses and doctors.

ateamer
09-10-2011, 03:47
In this town, today's spunion is tomorrow's city council candidate.

CJStudent
09-10-2011, 07:02

Funny part is, some jail nurses couldn't even get hired on for a real hospital.....

msu_grad_121
09-10-2011, 08:08

Its been my experience that EVERY medical position thinks they know more than every other medical person.

pal2511
09-10-2011, 08:12
You should have put a strip of duct tape on there and called it a day.

CAcop
09-10-2011, 10:10
My Lt. stopped him downtown near Starbucks (where else would an Lt. be?) when he was talking to a parked car. He said he was talking to three friends in the car. The Lt. would have had him gone to jail again but with three domestics taking place at once he let it go when the guy was able to give him his name and where he lived.

This was 12 hours after I booked him at jail and he had just been released from jail.

steveksux
09-10-2011, 11:07
That makes sense, though. The ER nurses wouldn't think to check if the balls were stolen. Jail nurses would.

Randy

indigent
09-11-2011, 10:37
Sure am glad I'm not a jail "nurse".

Jail paramedics are way better than jail "nurses".