Dillion price question [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dillion price question

RYT 2BER
09-09-2011, 14:57
OK... this is one of those "asking for a friend things".. but it is real.. I am asking for a friend :)

A buddy of mine at work has the following equipt:

Dillion Square Deal -B (38 spl)
Primer flip tray?
"Eliminator" powder scale?

Im not sure what the hell most of that means other than the dillion I can see on their website..

This is what you call.. OLD, but NEW... In other words he has had this stuff for many years but never used any of it. Apparently the box was opened once to take a peek and thats it.. again never set up and never used.

He wanted me to buy it, however Im not under the belief that reloading is right for my purposes (although I have explored it).

Since he's an older guy and not really "involved" so to speak, I told him I would help him sell it. The plan is to put it up on Craigslist...

Any thoughts on what he should be asking for it? I went to the Dillion Website but honestly I know very little about reloading, and reloading equiptment...

Any thoughts or advice?

Thanks in advance :supergrin:

fredj338
09-09-2011, 15:05
OK... this is one of those "asking for a friend things".. but it is real.. I am asking for a friend :)

A buddy of mine at work has the following equipt:

Dillion Square Deal -B (38 spl)
Primer flip tray?
"Eliminator" powder scale?

Im not sure what the hell most of that means other than the dillion I can see on their website..

This is what you call.. OLD, but NEW... In other words he has had this stuff for many years but never used any of it. Apparently the box was opened once to take a peek and thats it.. again never set up and never used.

He wanted me to buy it, however Im not under the belief that reloading is right for my purposes (although I have explored it).

Since he's an older guy and not really "involved" so to speak, I told him I would help him sell it. The plan is to put it up on Craigslist...

Any thoughts on what he should be asking for it? I went to the Dillion Website but honestly I know very little about reloading, and reloading equiptment...

Any thoughts or advice?

Thanks in advance :supergrin:

Figure about 80% of new, so about $340, the primer flipper is a freebee. The issue is always shipping costs. BrianEnos will sell you new & pay shipping for about that when you add some $30 shipping.:dunno: If you ever plan on reloading pistol calibers, make him a $300 offer & sell the die/shell plate if you don't do 38sp.