TSA Agents, Cops Busted in Drug Scheme [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : TSA Agents, Cops Busted in Drug Scheme

Ajon412
09-13-2011, 13:17
http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/tsa-agents-cops-busted-in-drug-scheme-20110913-ncx

Three Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agents, along with two law enforcement officers, were arrested for conspiring to ship tens of thousands of oxycodone pills from Florida to New York and Connecticut, officials said Tuesday.

The TSA agents, based at airports in Florida and New York, as well as a Westchester County police officer and a Florida state trooper allegedly received cash payments to help transport the highly addictive painkillers, The Hartford Courant reported.

Well, here we go again....:faint:....If theses reports are accurate and they either plead out or are found guilty after trial, they should be asking themselves one very important question...Was it all worth the loss of their personal freedom?? I'm sure the shame and embarrassment each LEO brought to their respective agencies / departments was secondary....Let the facts play out..... :dunno:

Patchman
09-13-2011, 20:22
Here we again... is right.

After conviction, throw the book at them.

NEXT!

scottydl
09-14-2011, 07:40
Idiots. I wish whatever penalty the courts decide for them. Hopefully there is no reason for considerable leniency.

larry_minn
09-14-2011, 14:08
So how much $$ would they want to pass a dozen gernades, 5 Glock 7s, and two shotguns (with ammo,mags of course) onto the planes?

Yep I really feel safe.

Side question. WHY would you fly the drugs? Why not just drive and avoid all the risk? (and paying TSA/Police)

2-8 Marine
09-14-2011, 14:35
If convicted they should hang.

CAcop
09-14-2011, 14:38
So how much $$ would they want to pass a dozen gernades, 5 Glock 7s, and two shotguns (with ammo,mags of course) onto the planes?

Yep I really feel safe.

Side question. WHY would you fly the drugs? Why not just drive and avoid all the risk? (and paying TSA/Police)

My guess is they figured they could deliver more over a short period of time.

RocPO
09-14-2011, 14:49
Travelling up the eastern seaboard with all the narcotics interdiction units on the highways, it was probably easier to fly. Especially with traitors on the inside.

Hack
09-14-2011, 21:04
Trial, sentence, we'll leave the light on for you.

Glock22C
09-16-2011, 00:17
what most people miss is the fact that this is the type that TSA looks for when they hire.

There is no professional pride in touching the ****** of a 6 year old girl.

Who in their right mind will stand in front of an Xray machine for 8 hours without a lead apron???

Say what you want about Alex Jones but when it comes to the type of people TSA hires he is on the money 7 days a week.

The underwear bomber was granted access to a Detroit bound plane while being on the terrorist watch list, no passport, and his father calling multiple "intelligence" agencies months before it happened....in fact the State Department said during hearings that they were "told to" give him access by higher "intelligence agencies"....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU4RjI9ZhKA&feature=player_embedded#!

yet we are lead to believe that we must let our children be sexually molested for our protection before they can get on a flight to Disney....right...