Hello my old family! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hello my old family!

TomSplasky
09-16-2011, 15:14
How're you all? There's too much to talk about so I'll gladly answer any questions.

It's been an eternity since I've talked to any of you all! I miss you all and hope all is well with one of the best forums I've ever posted on.

:crying: Hope you're all doin' better than I have been lol.

take care luvs <3

HiddenEyes
09-16-2011, 15:22
Hey! It's that 'splasky kid. How ya' generally?:wavey:

We've all been getting along without you, but don't take that personally since we've been getting along without just about everyone else from the good 'ol days too.

Mr. HE:cool:

Dinky
09-16-2011, 15:30
Welcome home

http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/4.gif

BabyTaz
09-16-2011, 15:35
:wavey::wavey::wavey:

'sup dude?

Gunshine
09-16-2011, 15:41
Who you call'n old? :cool:

smith10
09-16-2011, 15:44
Hey How ARRRRRRRRGH ya?

TomSplasky
09-16-2011, 15:46
Hey! It's that 'splasky kid. How ya' generally?:wavey:

We've all been getting along without you, but don't take that personally since we've been getting along without just about everyone else from the good 'ol days too.

Generally? Kinda homeless. The state has been ****in' around with my housing. Got arrested a few times, etc. Not really a big deal. Small crimes.

Uhm, other than that... just comin' back to an old stomping ground. I remember when this forum was created! I'm all grown up now, haha.:supergrin:

OSSI
09-16-2011, 17:07
G'Day Mate
Sadly it is truth wat Mr. H said

TomSplasky
09-16-2011, 17:29
G'Day Mate
Sadly it is truth wat Mr. H said

Yeah. It's been too long.

I hope the ones that are gone are doing well and the ones that have passed on may rest in peace.

I might start frequenting here again, so I hope it helps to know that I'm alive and well.

I could use some advice from some of you all, it's pretty wonderful to be back and have a few brief moments of time to catch up.

Is Patricia still the admin? I still have one of her Sidearmor holsters somewhere. Need to find it amidst my mass of schtuff.

El_Ron1
09-16-2011, 19:28
Splasky?

:shocked:

Did you bring gun pr0n?

OSSI
09-17-2011, 02:23

I hope the ones that are gone are doing well and the ones that have passed on may rest in peace.

I might start frequenting here again, so I hope it helps to know that I'm alive and well.

I could use some advice from some of you all, it's pretty wonderful to be back and have a few brief moments of time to catch up.

Is Patricia still the admin? I still have one of her Sidearmor holsters somewhere. Need to find it amidst my mass of schtuff.

No she is not
The family has shrunk to a few regulars, Very sad :upeyes:

SouthernGal
09-17-2011, 04:42
OMG!!

I can't tell you how many times I wondered what happened to you.

:wavey:

HiddenEyes
09-17-2011, 10:24

I don't think Patty works at Sidearmor anymore, might be best just left at that.

How do you manage to carry after getting arrested? Do they put the holsters in your property bag when you go to jail? What about the gun?

G33
09-17-2011, 12:32
Hey Tom!
:wavey::wavey:

Blast
09-17-2011, 13:56
Wasn't this an avatar or something in those days? :headscratch:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/kimbo63/haha.gif

Bullman
09-17-2011, 17:15
Yo Tom, what it is?