New sights for the G21 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New sights for the G21

FA454
09-16-2011, 20:53
When I got home from the office today, I worked on the house for a while and got bored with that so I grabbed the 21 and within a few minutes, I had the new Ameriglo sights installed. I ordered one of the combinations with the bright orange circle with tritium center front sight that comes on the I-dot sets but with just a straight black rear that the notch is opened up a little bit from the factory. I think they are calling them the Hackathorn set. This is the same set up that I always order with my 1911s so I knew I'd like the basic setup. What I didn't know was just how much I'd like the front sight itself. Boy is that thing bright and forces your eye to focus on the blade.

I ordered them directly from Ameriglo and they were shipped the same day. UPS tracking was sent and it was at the house within a couple of days. From what I can tell, they are a great company to do business with. I'm thrilled with the purchase. The next glock that arrives at the house will get the same treatment :) Just figured I'd share the thoughts on the new sight and how fast Ameriglo delivered the product.

MM OneSix
09-16-2011, 22:06
As they say, pictures or it didn't happen!