how long [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : how long

themighty9mm
09-18-2011, 21:58
So I have only ever used montana gold. In the intrest of saving a couple bucks I am trying out some precision delt. Anybody know about how long their shipping takes?

Boxerglocker
09-18-2011, 22:09
Give Patricia a call and ask what line is currently in production. I always order well in advance, if in stock it will ship within a week.

albyihat
09-18-2011, 22:38
If they got it it ships fast. Week or less

noylj
09-19-2011, 01:51
I find the web site is very up-to-date.

FLSlim
09-19-2011, 07:00
I can't remember any of PDs shipments taking longer than about a week from order with the exception of one backorder that took about two weeks. I think you'll be happy with their product and the price isn't bad either.

DoctaGlockta
09-19-2011, 08:39
So I have only ever used montana gold. In the intrest of saving a couple bucks I am trying out some precision delt. Anybody know about how long their shipping takes?

Missouri Bullet Company - save yourself even more.

sellersm
09-19-2011, 10:24
+1 to what BoxerGlocker said....

When I ordered my last batch, the website showed "In Stock", but after a while of not showing up, I contacted them and they said they had run out while fulfilling a very large order.

They produce them in batches, so if they're not currently producing the ones you want, you'll have to wait a bit. The ONLY way to know for sure, though, is to contact them and ask.

They're good bullets, btw. If you want lead, then I agree with the recommendation for Missouri Bullet!!

TX Archer
09-19-2011, 11:38
I ordered 2,000 from PD last Sunday night. They shipped on Monday and I received them on Thursday.

themighty9mm
09-19-2011, 19:09
Missouri Bullet Company - save yourself even more.
I wasnt wanting to go just lead or I would have.

To other, thanks. I figured it wouldnt take long, just wasnt sure how long. It showed 124gr in stock so I assumed it to be right. Getting back into the game after 8 months of being laid off, save a few while still gettig close to what I want.