Poor Frankie [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Poor Frankie

fla2760
09-22-2011, 16:29
I lived on SI for 33 years and this made laugh. :supergrin: I feel bad for the dog though.

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2011/09/whiny_gangster_frank_frankie_s.html

Another story not related to "Frankie" but it fits, be sure to watch the video link in the story. :supergrin::supergrin:

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2011/09/feds_say_staten_island_caterer.html

Patchman
09-22-2011, 17:24
In a July letter to Glasser, Pontillo's lawyer, George A. Farkas, described the raid: "It was an otherwise tranquil winter morning at about 6 a.m.... when several black SUVs, 2 unmarked minivans and other similarly ominous vehicles converged upon Frank Pontillo's snow covered home."

"In an operation worthy of an honorable mention next to the recent and well-publicized Navy SEAL commando raid in Pakistan, the front door of the Pontillo home was blown off its hinges. Then, percussion grenades were tossed into the home...

Well, if the description is correct, you can't deny the FBI knows how to make an entrance.

Patchman
09-22-2011, 17:25
Was that puppy a mutt?

Ajon412
09-22-2011, 19:05
...because the FBI traumatized his Yorkie puppy during a January 2010 raid.

Patchman, you left out the best part....I love dogs, but this is both sad and funny at the same time....:shocked:

Then, percussion grenades were tossed into the home, the resulting blast propelling a 4 pound puppy across the room into a wall... The little dog has not been the same since."

msu_grad_121
09-22-2011, 19:13
Patchman, you left out the best part....I love dogs, but this is both sad and funny at the same time....:shocked:

Is it wrong that I sort of laughed when I read about the flashbang throwing the puppy across the room? I love dogs as much as anybody, but for some reason, I just cracked up at that.

Don't tell whoever does my psych, okay? :wavey:

Ajon412
09-22-2011, 19:15
Is it wrong that I sort of laughed when I read about the flashbang throwing the puppy across the room? I love dogs as much as anybody, but for some reason, I just cracked up at that.

Don't tell whoever does my psych, okay? :wavey:

Yea, we'll just keep this between us...:rofl::rofl:

msu_grad_121
09-22-2011, 19:31
Yea, we'll just keep this between us...:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Yeah, you, me and THE INTERNET!!!

Patchman
09-22-2011, 19:32
When I read " a 4 pound..." my mind flashed to the Pekinese my wife used to have. That dammed dog lived until it was 13 y.o. and if I had some flash-bangs back then, I would have tossed some to her.

Then I read "... puppy" and I just let it go.

Ajon412
09-22-2011, 19:37
When I read " a 4 pound..." my mind flashed to the Pekinese my wife used to have. That dammed dog lived until it was 13 y.o. and if I had some flash-bangs back then, I would have tossed some to her.

:rofl:

Then I read "... puppy" and I just let it go.

Yea, that's what I though.......:whistling: