Address Change [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : Address Change

09-22-2011, 17:52
I sent off my Form 1 with my address affixed. I am now moving to an address in the same jurisdiction. Can i just call them to update them with my new address since it's in the same jurisdiction? I dont want them to send the form back to my old address, as I will no longer be there. Any advice?

Zak Smith
09-23-2011, 10:07
Set your forwarding address.

Call and then follow up with a letter.