MA compliant M&Pc 9mm question [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : MA compliant M&Pc 9mm question

streakpi
09-24-2011, 10:57
I found a MA compliant AUG09 M&Pc 9mm for $450 out the door (new)....but...the MA compliant scares me. They have a 10lb trigger rather than 6.5, 10rd mags instead of 12rd, and a trigger safety.

Can the MA compliant gun utilize 12rd mags? Any other differences other than ones I have mentioned?

I would have to have a gunsmith adjust my trigger back to 6.5 or down to 5lb...and buy all new mags....which would put the cost back to over $500.

Watcha all think? I only own the M&P 9mm Pro - this would be my carry gun...nervous about that MA stuff!

BailRecoveryAgent
10-10-2011, 10:04
I would just pay more and find one that didn't have all the Brady Campaign safety sally nonsense.

I would pay $450 for a used one without all that junk before I would pay $450 for a new MA compliant one. YMMV

Sbh87
10-17-2011, 22:59
Being from MA I can tell you the only difference in the gun will be the 10 lb trigger pull. Everything else is the same thus you can have the 12 round mags and have a gun smith adjust the trigger to whatever you want because you are not stuck in North Korea...oops I meant Massachusetts.