Hi viz.. sizes front sight [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hi viz.. sizes front sight

Stan G
09-26-2011, 09:22
Anyone have these for their glock? I was looking to leave the stock rear sight on, and hopefully get the hi viz slightly smaller than the stock in green.. Do-able? Also how durable are these sights?

Shadow106
09-29-2011, 18:18
I use Hi Viz front sight light pipes on a BHP, a USP Compact, a Para P-12, my Ruger Mk III & SP101, Ruger 10-22, and my Glock 23. I put them on two Sigs that I carried for duty before retirement, and put them through some serious "beatings" over the years. I'm dead sold on the Hi Viz for the front. Rarely change the rear's out. I would go with the TFO's if I were to go "night sights", which don't work well for me. Because the TFO is fiber optic as well.

dr_hefley
09-29-2011, 18:22
I put the green HiViz on my G17 last week then shot an IDPA match with it. I'm impressed with them, they sure made a difference picking up targets. I kept my rear sights stock.

Stan G
09-29-2011, 20:05
Thanks for the reply folks.. Have one on order.. My eyes don't pick up on the night sights I looked at as well so will try these first..

WacoGlock
10-04-2011, 16:36
I have the HiViz (green) front and rear sight. On a Glock 23 Very good for these tired old eyes.But they are not good at night or very low light. That is where the CT laser comes in to play. A good combination.