Paracord bracelets with hidden cuff key [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Paracord bracelets with hidden cuff key

buddah
09-26-2011, 09:23
First off I am not associated with the seller. I am an LEO who has used this product and feel that this is a valuable Officer safety tool. Mods. if I posted this in the wrong forum please move.

Seller contact e-mail:tekjr1@embarqmail.com
Seller is LEO and bracelets only sold to LEO with proper I.D
Contact seller for price, shipping etc. They are made in a variety of designs, sizes, and colors.

CJStudent
09-26-2011, 14:05
They're also for sale at Sally's Cop Shop, in Brunswick, GA. That's where I bought mine.

faceplant
09-26-2011, 18:42
Safety reminder to all leo. I have seen these for sale to anyone at gun shows.

SAR
09-26-2011, 19:51
Safety reminder to all leo. I have seen these for sale to anyone at gun shows.

They are the rage at gun shows, knife shows and tactical expos. Most do not have hidden cuff keys, but the bigger concern is that the bracelet can be unraveled very easily to hang oneself or to strangle someone. Do not let a prisoner keep one of these.

Glockwork Orange
09-26-2011, 20:51
Tagged...

puckhead
09-26-2011, 21:34
So I take it the cuff key comes off of the plastic if you need it? Pretty interesting. I always keep a spare between the Velcro on my vest. Anyone can get a cuff key though, remember that guys. Search well!

Unistat
09-27-2011, 06:15
I had a guy in the jail a couple of weeks ago that had a cuff key threaded through his shoelaces, under the tongue. I saw it in his property bag when I was processing him out for county. Fortunately prisoners are not allowed shoes in the cells.

A6Gator
09-27-2011, 07:01
I had a guy in the jail a couple of weeks ago that had a cuff key threaded through his shoelaces, under the tongue. I saw it in his property bag when I was processing him out for county. Fortunately prisoners are not allowed shoes in the cells.

Good catch! :thumbsup:

Glockdude1
09-27-2011, 07:07
They're also for sale at Sally's Cop Shop, in Brunswick, GA. That's where I bought mine.

:agree:

$17

http://www.sallyscopshop.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=862

The last time I was at F.L.E.T.C, I spent a chunk of change at Sally Cop Shop. The store is located right outside the main gate of the training center.

:cool:

buddah
09-27-2011, 17:58
I was in fletc back in april 2010. Sallys only has 2 or 3 colors to choose from and one size. This seller is LEO and makes them in a very wide variety of colors, patterns and sizes and his prices are same as sallys.

collim1
09-27-2011, 19:30
I will die from 1,000 razor cuts before you get me handcuffed with my own cuffs.

Cochese
09-27-2011, 23:28
Agreed.

indigent
09-28-2011, 13:04
I will die from 1,000 razor cuts before you get me handcuffed with my own cuffs.

+1

Those bracelets are quite interesting.

Kahr_Glockman
09-29-2011, 01:24
+1

Those bracelets are quite interesting.

Forget it, they dont make them for gorillas.:tongueout:

indigent
09-29-2011, 07:02
Forget it, they dont make them for gorillas.:tongueout:

Careful tiny.

Captain Caveman
09-29-2011, 07:45
I'm wondering if it can be made with an inexpensive watch head attached. Make it look more like an innocent, el-cheapo wristwatch? Hmmmmmmm

SAR
09-29-2011, 10:14
I'm wondering if it can be made with an inexpensive watch head attached. Make it look more like an innocent, el-cheapo wristwatch? Hmmmmmmm

It has already been done. And actually with some expensive watches, like Rolex.

CJStudent
10-01-2011, 20:19
:agree:

$17

http://www.sallyscopshop.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=862

The last time I was at F.L.E.T.C, I spent a chunk of change at Sally Cop Shop. The store is located right outside the main gate of the training center.

:cool:

So did everyone I knew when I was down there, lol.

DoogieHowser
10-04-2011, 07:25
If anyone wants to make these on their own it's pretty easy, put one together last night in about 20min. I won't wear one at work though, too think and easy to get caught on something.

msu_grad_121
10-04-2011, 11:10
If anyone wants to make these on their own it's pretty easy, put one together last night in about 20min. I won't wear one at work though, too think and easy to get caught on something.

But its easier to have someone else do it! :rofl:

You're right, there's nothing especially difficult about making these. The only difference between these and the ones I've made in the past I that these have the hidden cuff key in the buckle. I think they're great and really do wish this guy all the best.