TFO sites [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : TFO sites

jaysword
09-27-2011, 18:04
got my new TFO sites on my glock 26 today. they look sweet. can't wait to take it to the range tomorrow to see the difference. i can tell just by looking thru the sites at home without a target that i'm able to get my sites lined up pretty quickly. would definitely suggest them for upgrade sites if you are looking. by the way this site rocks. so much information available.

Genin
09-27-2011, 18:38
I love my TFOs as well. They are fantastic.

Bruce M
09-27-2011, 18:50
I like the TFOs with my aging eyes also.

GMAN12
10-02-2011, 07:17
I put a set on my G30, best sites I have ever had, and I have all the rest, Ameriglo, Trijicon, Mepro's, Truglos TFO's are the best MHO, just make sure to get the TFO.

RayB
10-02-2011, 08:12
If they finally got the bugs out of them--great!

Avoid using harsh solvents on all fiber optics...

Is the warranty still only 90-Days?

--Ray

Little Joe
10-04-2011, 15:05
If they finally got the bugs out of them--great!

Avoid using harsh solvents on all fiber optics...

Is the warranty still only 90-Days?

--Ray

No. They have a 10 year warranty. If you ever have a problem, call them. They don't answer emails very well. When I called I got shuffled through the menu and dumped into a leave your number message box, which they didn't get back to me on, either. However, I decided to try any and all menu options that would get me to a person. I did that rather quickly, and the human being took care of my problem immediately. That's the trick, I give you that for free :supergrin:, don't follow the logical route for the problem. Get a person on the phone. 10 Year warranty.

I love TFOs. They are my go-to sight.