Newb Casting for Norton [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Newb Casting for Norton

GioaJack
09-28-2011, 19:57
Well, I finally got the casting video done and edited, just before I have to leave for Texas.

As usual it was too long and had to split it into three parts. Apparently You Tube has been experiencing problem the last week or so and the search function under 'GioaJack' only shows part three listed but all three parts appear if you click the '5 videos' button on my channel. (See that, I learned a You Tube term.)

It's not gonna do you any good to berate and make sport of me since I'll be leaving Friday morning and I'll be immune to it. HA!

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG6JlQpBXvk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKn37F5Lw74&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdoFf1ywroE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

(Hope the links work.)

Jack

Hogpauls
09-28-2011, 20:02
I dropped by Youtube before here and already caught the first vid. Good job and nice look with the double Ds.

kshutt
09-28-2011, 20:32
What a crazy, talented guy! :supergrin:

atakawow
09-28-2011, 20:36
That looks like the Walmart off of I-25 / 104th.

IndyGunFreak
09-28-2011, 20:46
LOL, you're a disturbed, disturbed man.

Colorado4Wheel
09-28-2011, 21:02
No wonder I hear crickets chirping every time I visit the forum lately.

Zombie Steve
09-28-2011, 23:39
Sweet Jesus, I can't think of anything more nightmarish than in part 1 seeing Jack bend over 3 or 4 times a minute. Is this a pre-Halloween thing, Jack? Get some hot chicks in the videos next time! Maybe you could turn on the flat screen so we can look at NASCAR or something other than you.

Why don't you use that Marvelux you have on the bench there? Doesn't smoke...

I thought you were wordy when typing on the forum...

And I ain't spilt no lead!!!

Glad to see Deke in part 3... Tell him I said hi.

fredj338
09-29-2011, 00:10
Good job Jack, but I want my wig back sooner than later. The bar around the corner has free drinks n lady's night!

g29guy
09-29-2011, 05:32
Nice job on the videos Jack Quick and to the point.

I do suggest wearing the protective pants. (not for safety but rather to hide your legs for our sake:)

Beanie-Bean
09-29-2011, 06:36
Excellent! Informative, and entertaining--thank you for the vids.

Be sure to bring your water bottle when you come here to TX--it's still plenty hot and dry here.

Hoser
09-29-2011, 07:36
It's friggin hot down here and on fire. Trying to put the fires out 3,000 gallons at a time.

Drive safe Gramps.

ColoCG
09-29-2011, 10:03
:rofl:Great video Jack, covers all the bases and shows just how simple casting can be.

Fwdftw
09-29-2011, 12:46
Damnit Zombie.. quit knocking **** over!

WiskyT
09-29-2011, 17:09
I don't have time to watch it before Jack leaves tomorrow, so I'll just berate him without seeing it.

I berate thee!!!

IndyGunFreak
09-29-2011, 17:19
I don't have time to watch it before Jack leaves tomorrow, so I'll just berate him without seeing it.

I berate thee!!!

You gotta at least watch the first 2-3min of the first video... you get to see Jack stealing wheel weights, running from the law, and dressing in drag to avoid them (this almost sounds like a reality show..)

IGF

WiskyT
09-29-2011, 17:55
You gotta at least watch the first 2-3min of the first video... you get to see Jack stealing wheel weights, running from the law, and dressing in drag to avoid them (this almost sounds like a reality show..)

IGF

That is his reality.

norton
09-29-2011, 20:26
Jack
Couple of things.
First of all, your Walmart looks like a Cabelas store.

And secondly,

You have a great rack! :supergrin:

WiskyT
09-30-2011, 14:47
Jack
Couple of things.
First of all, your Walmart looks like a Cabelas store.

And secondly,

You have a great rack! :supergrin:

That's because all of the "smart" people in CO (flatlanders) hate evel walmart and make them jump through all kinds of hoops to get zoning permission to build. A hemp clothing store could open a corrugated steel shed (rusty) without any landscaping and get immediate zoning approval. Meanwhile, walmart will need a full rainforest, not be allowed to be visible from the road it's on, and have to have Spanish style clay tile roof.

labdwakin
10-04-2011, 17:23
There is a special place in hell reserved for those who make false accusations about other people's intelligence... :P :P :P

n2extrm
10-05-2011, 19:53
Nice job jack. I was dying in the first few minutes. Watching you "liberate" wheel waits and "evading" capture.

It was great to see how simple it really is. I always thought about casting, but didn't know how hard or easy it was. You got me thinking.

You know it's been prety expensive knowing you.......