Be Careful what you ask for! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Be Careful what you ask for!

Colorado4Wheel
09-30-2011, 16:43
So I had a perfectly good and reliable 550, sold it to get the ultra PITA LnL. I dreamed about owning a fast and reliable machine with a casefeeder and finally bit the bullet and got the 650-Case Feeder combo. Now I make ammo so fast and easy that I got no loading to do. I guess I could load some more 10mm or 380acp on my LCT. Perhaps that is the solution. Either way I haven't loaded much lately because I don't really need to. I could do some casting but that is more of a bigger block of time for me.

Beanie-Bean
09-30-2011, 17:01
Noted.

I've been resisting the urge ever since the "two 550s?" thread. Was actually thinking about getting another press for small primer, while leaving #1 as a large primer press. Cabelas has the Hornady LnL AP for $369 until 10/09. I was sweating when I walked by it and gave it a whirl earlier--they have one mounted in the store.

It's really not that hard to swap out the priming systems at all, and with the words of wisdom and encouragement from the group here, I've decided to just wait it out and get some other stuff instead. Stuff like bullets and powder, or perhaps even a 10mm G20SF :)

I've downloaded and read (and read and read and read) the Dillon XL650 and Super 1050 books, and have decided that next year, after I've got this 550B thing down, I'll explore that direction. Haven't had any major malfunctions to deal with yet, but am just waiting to see how I fare while trying to dig out of one.

For now, I'll continue wrestling with OAL and the adjustments and on the seating die. That one seems to give me the most trouble, but I am learning a lot about how little to move things to get that extra .002"

D. Manley
09-30-2011, 17:23
So I had a perfectly good and reliable 550, sold it to get the ultra PITA LnL. I dreamed about owning a fast and reliable machine with a casefeeder and finally bit the bullet and got the 650-Case Feeder combo. Now I make ammo so fast and easy that I got no loading to do. I guess I could load some more 10mm or 380acp on my LCT. Perhaps that is the solution. Either way I haven't loaded much lately because I don't really need to. I could do some casting but that is more of a bigger block of time for me.

And, there it is. Truth be told, I've got enough pistol ammo stocked up to last a year, maybe more. As bad as that is, thinking about burning up the coupla' thousand rounds of factory stuff laying around just for the brass. It's a sickness.......

Colorado4Wheel
09-30-2011, 17:25
Noted.

I've been resisting the urge ever since the "two 550s?" thread. Was actually thinking about getting another press for small primer, while leaving #1 as a large primer press. Cabelas has the Hornady LnL AP for $369 until 10/09. I was sweating when I walked by it and gave it a whirl earlier--they have one mounted in the store.

It's really not that hard to swap out the priming systems at all, and with the words of wisdom and encouragement from the group here, I've decided to just wait it out and get some other stuff instead. Stuff like bullets and powder, or perhaps even a 10mm G20SF :)

I've downloaded and read (and read and read and read) the Dillon XL650 and Super 1050 books, and have decided that next year, after I've got this 550B thing down, I'll explore that direction. Haven't had any major malfunctions to deal with yet, but am just waiting to see how I fare while trying to dig out of one.

For now, I'll continue wrestling with OAL and the adjustments and on the seating die. That one seems to give me the most trouble, but I am learning a lot about how little to move things to get that extra .002"

If you ever have a issue just clear the entire shellplate and start from scratch.

.002" is NON-Existent. It's not even a difference. It's a anomaly resulting from how seating stems/brass/bullets really work.

sellersm
09-30-2011, 19:38
That's what you get.... :whistling:

So this just means you're not shooting enough, right?

michael e
09-30-2011, 19:42
I have a friend that works for a place that gives me unlimited access to certain caliber brass, I actually had to tell him I didnt need any last time he call because I have a few thousand loaded up, and about 5k in storage. I keep telling him they need to switch calibers for me. The time reloading is part of the fun, no one bothers me when I am in my gun room. Phone is in other room , radio on, and nothing else.

Colorado4Wheel
09-30-2011, 19:45
That's what you get.... :whistling:

So this just means you're not shooting enough, right?

Yep. Maybe I need to join the inside range. That just sounds so boring.

Beanie-Bean
09-30-2011, 19:54
If you ever have a issue just clear the entire shellplate and start from scratch.

.002" is NON-Existent. It's not even a difference. It's a anomaly resulting from how seating stems/brass/bullets really work.

Yessir...thanks for the pointers. I've been getting cross-eyed trying to get the die to lock in for different OALs because of the different bullets I've been experimenting with lately.

If anything, I just go with a longer length, and if it gauges OK, and chambers OK, then it must be OK.

ursoboostd
09-30-2011, 20:00
I have a 650 and and LCT also. I'm pretty loaded up in every caliber I shoot. I prepped 3K pieces of 223 brass last week because I had no reloading to do. lol

Boxerglocker
09-30-2011, 20:02

:rofl: That's been my issue as well...

I've got 5000 plus rounds of 9mm loaded and stockpiled right now and another 1500 of .223 rifle... all my rifle brass is sized and trimmed ready to load.
I just got my .380 ACP RCBS taper crimper/seater though an will start load developing the Bear Creek moly bullets I have. I got a Horandy micrometer seater stem for my .380 die set so gonna give that a evaluation soon.

It's tough having a machine that does all you could ever ask of it :cool:

Tpro
09-30-2011, 21:14
Yeah and all of us who didn't drink the kool-aid struggle to load 100 rounds without mishaps.

You know its slow around hear when people start snappin' their suspenders telling us how good they are.:wavey:

Tpro
09-30-2011, 21:18

" ultra PITA LnL". Classic over exaggeration. Funny tho. I'm sure for you that was the case. Like I said, I'll be buying the case and bullet feeder later in October. Maybe I'll post pics. Maybe not. If it was trouble free noone here with a Dillon would believe me anyway. Because it can't be true. None of them work. Won't seat primers. Can't load 9mm. Fill in the rest for me as I have forgetten all the singular gripes I have read.

ursoboostd
09-30-2011, 22:07
Oh don't fool yourself. Your drinking Kool Aid. Just a different flavor......

Zombie Steve
09-30-2011, 22:07

Wanna trade for a month? I can bring it down in the morning.

Zombie Steve
09-30-2011, 22:08
And, there it is. Truth be told, I've got enough pistol ammo stocked up to last a year, maybe more. As bad as that is, thinking about burning up the coupla' thousand rounds of factory stuff laying around just for the brass. It's a sickness.......

You pulled any factory rounds to use the components yet?

WiskyT
10-01-2011, 05:23
Once you close the door to the reloading room, no one knows you're not actually reloading. I've got the internet which means I've got Simon and Simon, The Rockford Files, Magnum PI, and Wonder Woman in my gun room.

bush pilot
10-01-2011, 13:24
" ultra PITA LnL". Classic over exaggeration. Funny tho. I'm sure for you that was the case. Like I said, I'll be buying the case and bullet feeder later in October. Maybe I'll post pics. Maybe not. If it was trouble free noone here with a Dillon would believe me anyway. Because it can't be true. None of them work. Won't seat primers. Can't load 9mm. Fill in the rest for me as I have forgetten all the singular gripes I have read.

An obvious case of press envy. I have friends that wished they'd gone blue too.

bush pilot
10-01-2011, 13:27

Sell the factory ammo to some non-reloader and buy components.

norton
10-01-2011, 15:04
Once you close the door to the reloading room, no one knows you're not actually reloading. I've got the internet which means I've got Simon and Simon, The Rockford Files, Magnum PI, and Wonder Woman in my gun room.

Stuck in the 70's/80's? :cool:

norton
10-01-2011, 15:06

Don't you people own firearms? You are supposed to shoot what you load.
Damn, Jack is gone, so I gotta tell you the obvious?

Colorado4Wheel
10-01-2011, 16:19

Nay, some people really like their LnL's. Nothing wrong with that. After a new frame and 5 months I think I am entitled to that "Ultra PITA".

WiskyT
10-01-2011, 19:34
Stuck in the 70's/80's? :cool:

They really haven't made any shows worth watching since then.

Tpro
10-01-2011, 21:28
An obvious case of press envy. I have friends that wished they'd gone blue too.

Yup, that's it. I had a customer return a Dillon to buy an LnL Ap from me. He learned by DOING not by reading forums.

bush pilot
10-01-2011, 21:37
Yup, that's it. I had a customer return a Dillon to buy an LnL Ap from me. He learned by DOING not by reading forums.

At least you're big enough to admit your mistake.

Tpro
10-01-2011, 21:40
At least you're big enough to admit your mistake.

This makes zero sense.

Tpro
10-01-2011, 22:11
Oh don't fool yourself. Your drinking Kool Aid. Just a different flavor......

I'll post it here as a reminder.

I don't drink Kool-Aid. In any flavor. Hope that clears it up for you.

PsychoKnight
10-01-2011, 22:17
I thought we were talking about Wonder Woman?

ursoboostd
10-01-2011, 22:42
I'll post it here as a reminder.

I don't drink Kool-Aid. In any flavor. Hope that clears it up for you.

You make it obvious you are drinking red Kool Aid or completely avoiding Blue. :upeyes:

WiskyT
10-02-2011, 06:29
I thought we were talking about Wonder Woman?

So, if the villain Reloadatron captured WW and wanted to force her to submit to his will by dunking her a in a tank of koolaide, what color would the koolaide be?

Beanie-Bean
10-02-2011, 06:57
So, if the villain Reloadatron captured WW and wanted to force her to submit to his will by dunking her a in a tank of koolaide, what color would the koolaide be?

I'd have to say a goldish-color, much like a Titanium Nitride coating.

He must be a new Transformer of sorts, and obviously from the bad side.

PsychoKnight
10-02-2011, 07:39

It would have to be an amalgamation of her costume colors, in order to extract her protective power; purple with floating glitters. She would need to be tied with that golden lasso to intricate effect.

Colorado4Wheel
10-02-2011, 08:05
Here are some semi happy LnL owners. People are Starting to tell the truth about the press. For some it's great, for more then just a few it's simply not.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?p=1416026#post1416026

Just because MY LnL was a PITA doesn't mean others can't enjoy their LnL. I didn't want to have this turn into a LnL vs Blue thing so this will be my last post about that subject.

I cast a bunch (Perhaps 1500) bullets yesterday. Maybe I need to work on filling a bucket with ammo even if I don't need it.

Tpro
10-02-2011, 10:31
Just because MY LnL was a PITA doesn't mean others can't enjoy their LnL. I didn't want to have this turn into a LnL vs Blue thing so this will be my last post about that subject.

EXACTLY my point. I can go to BE's site and post guys hating the 1050, 650's not priming, the whole thing. We ALL know you HATE the LnL AP, but it seems even tho you say your not going to post anymore about it, you turn around and do it again. Every chance you get. If you don't want this to happen, STOP IT. We all know how you feel. Put on your big boy pants and get over it.

There. Now I'm done with it.

WiskyT
10-02-2011, 10:32
It would have to be an amalgamation of her costume colors, in order to extract her protective power; purple with floating glitters. She would need to be tied with that golden lasso to intricate effect.

I think any male villain, and maybe even most felmales, would loose interst soon after tieing her up with the lasso due to a premature release of evilness. The villain would then take a nap. I know that's what would happen if I was the villain.

Tpro
10-02-2011, 10:37
You make it obvious you are drinking red Kool Aid or completely avoiding Blue. :upeyes:

You are fool my friend. I never bad mouth the Dillon like others do other presses. I WILL tell someone to buy a Dillon (never a 550 though for obvious reasons) unlike the blue slurpers.

It's nice to come here to GT for the banter and the knowledge (even though we all never agree and that's ok too) it's the blue slurpers who keep shooting off their mouths. I know at least a half a dozen people who won't post here, because they use Lee stuff and won't take the beating. I tell them to tough it out, but they have "other" worries when posting here.

As for me drinking Kool-Aid...don't flatter yourself. I tried a 650. It wasn't all that. FOR ME. Did you get that?

Time to grow up.

Step away from the blue Kool-Aid. You'll feel better in reality.

El_Ron1
10-02-2011, 11:43
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/031/783/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Zombie Steve
10-02-2011, 12:53
Wonder Woman = WW = Wheel Weights.

Coincidence?

Colorado4Wheel
10-02-2011, 13:22
You are fool my friend. I never bad mouth the Dillon like others do other presses. I WILL tell someone to buy a Dillon (never a 550 though for obvious reasons) unlike the blue slurpers.

It's nice to come here to GT for the banter and the knowledge (even though we all never agree and that's ok too) it's the blue slurpers who keep shooting off their mouths. I know at least a half a dozen people who won't post here, because they use Lee stuff and won't take the beating. I tell them to tough it out, but they have "other" worries when posting here.

As for me drinking Kool-Aid...don't flatter yourself. I tried a 650. It wasn't all that. FOR ME. Did you get that?

Time to grow up.

Step away from the blue Kool-Aid. You'll feel better in reality.

My question is this; Why would anyone sell the Dillon 650? Unless they dies of course, but this is the Cadillac of presses. Can't imagine some one selling one.:cool::tongueout:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good stuff.

Time to go cast some bullets.

Boxerglocker
10-02-2011, 15:45

EXACTLY my point. I can go to BE's site and post guys hating the 1050, 650's not priming, the whole thing. We ALL know you HATE the LnL AP, but it seems even tho you say your not going to post anymore about it, you turn around and do it again. Every chance you get. If you don't want this to happen, STOP IT. We all know how you feel. Put on your big boy pants and get over it.

Rather than make personal derogatory remarks towards others you don't agree with... Why don't you just hit the ignore option for those you don't want to read comments of and be done with it? It's easy, like this, one click and done.... Look, I don't see you anymore. :supergrin:

WiskyT
10-02-2011, 16:59
Wonder Woman = WW = Wheel Weights.

Coincidence?

I can just picture Jack abducting her in a WW parking lot and putting her in a 5 gallon bucket.

Colorado4Wheel
10-02-2011, 17:10

This from the guy upset because I said something he didn't like about MY LnL.

I am not going to sensor myself just because you decided I should.

For the record BE is full of Dillon users getting help and resolving problems. 1050 is the possible exception. It's a complicated press to many. 650/550/SDB are about as reliable as they get. Did you even look at that link to cast boolits? Lots of LnL users saying what I say and have said. LnL is far from perfect and many people struggle with it. Don't believe me. Look at the link.

I wanted to stop but I don't appreciate your attitude to me. Attacking people personally is rude.

ursoboostd
10-02-2011, 19:22
You are fool my friend.

Time to grow up.

You get all personal and then tell people they need to grow up. With that...I'm done.

BTW I have an LCT and love it.

Tpro
10-02-2011, 23:56

For the record BE is full of Dillon users getting help and resolving problems. 1050 is the possible exception. It's a complicated press to many. 650/550/SDB are about as reliable as they get. Did you even look at that link to cast boolits? Lots of LnL users saying what I say and have said. LnL is far from perfect and many people struggle with it. Don't believe me. Look at the link.

I wanted to stop but I don't appreciate your attitude to me. Attacking people personally is rude.

Wasn't attacking YOU Steve. I can't remember how many times YOU said you were done bashing the LnL AP, and yet, you start a thread doing it. That's MY issue with it. If you are going to stop then do it. If you want to go on bashing go ahead. Just don't keep saying you are going to do it and then keep going. We are all painfully aware of your issues with the LnL AP. We know you hate it, and anyuone who buys one, even though you tell them not tgo. Want me to go back and re-post your "personal" attacks? I'm not asking you to "censor" yourself. Either stop bashing the LnL AP like you say, or stop saying you are going to and continue on.

Again, THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK. THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK. Just asking you to keep your word.

Tpro
10-03-2011, 00:00
Rather than make personal derogatory remarks towards others you don't agree with... Why don't you just hit the ignore option for those you don't want to read comments of and be done with it? It's easy, like this, one click and done.... Look, I don't see you anymore. :supergrin:

Really? So I should "censor" myself? That is what C4W is all wadded up about. Why not try to be productive instead of stirring up **** for no reason? What do you expect when you post a thread like this one? I read it because I thought it might be a worthwhile read. Instead it was another bash on the LnL AP and a suck-fest on Dillon products. Gets old after a thousand or so reads. I hope you are taking your own advice and have my posts on your ignore list. Won't hurt my feelings if you don 't reply to my posts anymore:supergrin::wavey::yawn:

Boxerglocker
10-03-2011, 01:23

You get all personal and then tell people they need to grow up. With that...I'm done.

BTW I have an LCT and love it.

He calls people "fools" and tells them "Put your big boy pants on" he's as uroboostd said drinking another flavor kool-aide which is fine, more than entitled to his own opinion... just no need for his personal attacking derogatory remarks. This is a reloading forum where people can comment on reloading topics. I've added him to my ignore list his BS was starting to :yawn: me anyways.

Tpro
10-03-2011, 10:48
He calls people "fools" and tells them "Put your big boy pants on" he's as uroboostd said drinking another flavor kool-aide which is fine, more than entitled to his own opinion... just no need for his personal attacking derogatory remarks. This is a reloading forum where people can comment on reloading topics. I've added him to my ignore list his BS was starting to :yawn: me anyways.

I appreciate that you've added me to your "list". I didn't make any personal attacks. Is calling someone a fool a personal attack? Seems it's pointing out foolishness. This whole red vs blue thing is foolishness. And for it to drag on this long (I'm sure it will continue forever) is foolish. Read the first post in this thread. Was there ANY reason to word it the way it was?

I actually advise people to buy a Dillon press (never the over preiced, over rated 550). I will point out what I think to be it's short comings (it HAS them, but the blue slurpers won't even acknowledge ANY issues) if they ask. But show me a thread I started that I just bashed a Dillon press because I was bored. That was this ENTIRE thread.

So I made BG's "list". Proud day for me I suppose. Sure doesn't hurt my feelings any.

We'll see if BG keeps his word.:wavey:

I also expect that soon I will hear from a moderator, or possibly I will just be kicked off for having opinions that don't match the heirarchy at GT. Not that I haven't seen almost every single person who has posted in this thread use the dreaded "personal attacking derogatory remarks" somewhere. I have seen you, BG, absolutely belittle guys for not buying a Dillon when all the "pros" told him not to. It borders on hypocrasy to say the least.

I would say "I'm done" but since I doubt any of you are, I prolly won't be either.

Colorado4Wheel
10-03-2011, 14:47
I didn't make any personal attacks. Is calling someone a fool a personal attack?

Kindergarten Rules say YES. Name calling is a attack. People have been hurt for much less in this life. I know people killed for the same.

GioaJack
10-03-2011, 16:57
How come ever time I go on a trip is when all the fun starts... I'm startin' to think it's intentional.

Pretty much reminds me of my ex-wives... they waited till I left for the screwing to start too.

I'm gonna go eat worms. (The weather is nice down here in Ft. Worth.)

Jack

unclebob
10-03-2011, 17:04
How come ever time I go on a trip is when all the fun starts... I'm startin' to think it's intentional.

Pretty much reminds me of my ex-wives... they waited till I left for the screwing to start too.

I'm gonna go eat worms. (The weather is nice down here in Ft. Worth.)

Jack

Make sure you leave your cloths on.:tongueout:

Tpro
10-03-2011, 17:08
Kindergarten Rules say YES. Name calling is a attack. People have been hurt for much less in this life. I know people killed for the same.

Glad to know that you operate on "kindergarten" rules. Seriously? Name calling is an attack? Saying someone is being foolish is name calling?

Too good.

I'll try to remember this is romper room rules, not a forum to exchange ideas (even if we disagree). It's a place for adult bullies to spout off for no reason, bashing a product for the hell of it, then go sideways becasue they got called on it.

I'm giving myself a time out.

Seriously?

Colorado4Wheel
10-03-2011, 18:14
Calling someone a Fool is not the same as saying someone is acting foolishly. But they are pretty close. First is worse.

Kindergarten Rules have been explained to me as a good way to live your life. If you would get in trouble for it in Kindergarten then it's probably not a good idea to do it as a adult.

Colorado4Wheel
10-03-2011, 18:36
Jack scolded me over the phone today. It was like being back in Kindergarten a little. Lucky he was in Texas otherwise he probably would have hit me with his cane.

Tpro
10-04-2011, 00:02
Calling someone a Fool is not the same as saying someone is acting foolishly. But they are pretty close. First is worse.

Kindergarten Rules have been explained to me as a good way to live your life. If you would get in trouble for it in Kindergarten then it's probably not a good idea to do it as a adult.

Sorry I don't do kindergarten rules. Look it up in the dictionary. A fool is someone who acts like a fool.

Now I need to go back and see who I said was a fool (so I can see it in context).

Tpro
10-04-2011, 00:11
Yup. Post #35. A guy who knows nothing of me, tells me he's so smart that I am fooling myself for buying a LnL AP. Arrogance at it's finest.

Hope I made his "list" too.

Here is the definition of fool (non-kindergarten version of course): 2. In common language, a person who is somewhat deficient in intellect, but not an idiot; or a person who acts absurdly; one who does not exercise his reason; one who pursues a course contrary to the dictates of wisdom.

There you go. If the shoe fits.....:wavey:

Here is another definition for it: To trifle; to toy; to spend time in idleness, sport or mirth.
Another that firs, IN CONTEXT: To act like one void of understanding.

That should cover it. Remember; read it in context.

kcbrown
10-04-2011, 10:21
The testimonials about the LNL AP are quite interesting. Some have no trouble at all with it, while others have quite a lot. Many have minor troubles, but nothing major. And that's even when comparing testimonials involving the same setup and the same caliber.

I can only conclude one thing from that: Hornady must have a quality control problem. Which is to say, the evidence suggests that the quality of their manufacturing isn't quite up to the tolerance requirements of the design of the machine. The end result is that sometimes, you wind up with a press that works like a dream, and sometimes you wind up with one that simply can't be made to work right at all. And most other times, you wind up with something in between.

No manufacturing operation is perfect, but a properly set up one will only result in a very small percentage of units being manufactured with one or more parts that are out of tolerance. Such seems to be the case with the Dillons. Hornady's apparently isn't there. Lee's certainly isn't there, but at least with the Lee progressives, you're paying quite a lot less money and making up for it by becoming their "quality control" department for your press (hence, the need for someone with a Lee progressive press to be both immensely patient and very mechanically adept).

Oh, and for the record, I load with a Lee progressive and don't take much flak for it here (not that it matters, since I have a hide of steel thanks to a couple of decades of experience in various internet fora, Usenet newsgroups, etc.). I've both a Loadmaster and a Pro 1000, and have finally settled on the Pro 1000 for my uses since I strongly prefer the push-forward-to-prime system and the feedback it gives you.

WiskyT
10-04-2011, 13:12
Yup. Post #35. A guy who knows nothing of me, tells me he's so smart that I am fooling myself for buying a LnL AP. Arrogance at it's finest.

Hope I made his "list" too.

Here is the definition of fool (non-kindergarten version of course): 2. In common language, a person who is somewhat deficient in intellect, but not an idiot; or a person who acts absurdly; one who does not exercise his reason; one who pursues a course contrary to the dictates of wisdom.

There you go. If the shoe fits.....:wavey:

Here is another definition for it: To trifle; to toy; to spend time in idleness, sport or mirth.
Another that firs, IN CONTEXT: To act like one void of understanding.

That should cover it. Remember; read it in context.

Look up "prick" while you're at it.

unclebob
10-04-2011, 15:33
Come on guys you all are better than this.

Tpro
10-05-2011, 10:57

Nice.

Go back and read the thread. I was called a fool by some one first.

Now I learn we go by "kindergarten rules" (obviously you don't even do that) because thaqt's what adults do. Really?

BTW...looked up the word prick. My dictionary said "refer to WhiskyT".

Good enuf for me.

BTW, did I make your list yet WT? I hope so. I think that may be a badge of honor here.

DoctaGlockta
10-05-2011, 11:27
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1sONfxPCTU0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Especially for the older people here.

Shadyscott69
10-05-2011, 11:34

:rofl::rofl:

bush pilot
10-05-2011, 16:10
Where's Mullah when you need him? We could sure use an unrelated photo to break the tension. Just because TPRO is from Washington doesn't make us all jerks.

Tpro
10-05-2011, 22:19
Where's Mullah when you need him? We could sure use an unrelated photo to break the tension. Just because TPRO is from Washington doesn't make us all jerks.

Glad to know you think I'm a jerk. Is that in the kindergarten rules? And for the record, if you are on the left side of the state, we prolly wouldn't like each other. I've always said they should devide Oregon and Washington right down the Cascades. Oregon and Washington devided down the middle. The normal people can stay on the right side of the state (where we have 4 seasons opposed to the 2 seasons you have...being raining and waitng for rain) and the rest of you can have the left side of the state. Sounds fair to me.

If (by some chance) you live on the east side of the state you should consider the left side. Since you make snap decisions (wrong decisions I might add) and think because I don't agree with you I'm a jerk, seems you'd fit better on the left side.

Hopefully I made your "list" too. I'm wearing that as a compliment. When you grow a pair and have your own opinions (not just regurgitating what others have said) Let me know.

On second thought I don't care what you think.

Eric
10-05-2011, 23:25
Guys, if you want to keep participating here, give the bickering a rest.