Experience with Laserlyte rear sight? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Experience with Laserlyte rear sight?

cjklotz436
10-01-2011, 14:47
Hello, Just wondering if anybody has any experience with this product. I put one on today and after install, it was stuck on with the only way to turn it off by taking the batteries out. Has anyone had similar issues or, did I just get a lemon? Not sure if it is worth taking back to get a replacement or, if I should just get a refund... ( I only paid $70 which I thought was a ok deal but not if it doesn't work or, hold up)

Insight????

NevadaBob
10-04-2011, 04:52
I read your post with interest as I was considering the laserlyte & the lasergrip for my 26. In reading a number of owner's reviews on both, the lasergrip won out. Sorry to hear that you've had problems with the laserlyte.

ChrisJn
10-04-2011, 06:11
Hello, Just wondering if anybody has any experience with this product. I put one on today and after install, it was stuck on with the only way to turn it off by taking the batteries out. Has anyone had similar issues or, did I just get a lemon? Not sure if it is worth taking back to get a replacement or, if I should just get a refund... ( I only paid $70 which I thought was a ok deal but not if it doesn't work or, hold up)

Insight????

At the price you paid($70) I suspect it was not new. You might try giving their warranty dept a call http://www.laserlyte.com/pages/warranty.

I have one on a G27 and like it very much except that sometimes it will switch itself on after firing a shot. I am told an easy fix by Laserlyte but I have just not bothered. I can live with it as it is.