NFA Trust [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : NFA Trust

BKG-22
10-02-2011, 16:57
Anyone use guntrustlawyer.com for NFA trust setup?
Also look to be a similar company in TX(?) at guntrustlawyer.org

Cautions? Good, bad, ugly?

Thanks!

chemcmndr
10-02-2011, 20:50
The trust that I set up was through an attorney in Columbus, OH. When I got the documents via e-mail, it looks like it was a template that the attorney paid for through guntrustlawyer.com and edited for Ohio and my personal needs. I've used the trust to obtain several NFA weapons, so I think that it was worth it for me to have the piece of mind of having an attorney go over this and not do it through Quicken.

Wcoyote
10-04-2011, 20:36
I used them to setup my trust and have received a Form 1 and Form 4 using it. I was very pleased with the service and speed with the firm.
Wcoyote

jpa
10-06-2011, 15:22
I also used guntrustlawyer.com. On Nevada Shooters.com we got a group together and one of the members negotiated a reduced rate. I think it was like $450 or something around there. I have 2 Form 4's and a 3rd on its way right now.

It looks like they filter it all through one law office that does the main nfa-specific language of the trust and then they send it to a law office that's licensed in your state to go over the state-specific stuff for creating a trust.