Now I've almost heard it all........ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Now I've almost heard it all........

indigent
10-04-2011, 18:44
So some of you guys may or may not know that I work as a medic for a large S.O. I have the pleasure to assist our booking staff with their jobs when they are short officers. For your reading entertainment I give you the following conversation during a strip search.
Just a bit of background. The prisoner is a new intake for possession of marijuana

Medic: Where did those scratches on your lower back come from?
Prisoner: The handcuffs sir..
Medic: How did that happen?
Prisoner: I got hungry on the way over and was eating Skittles....
Medic: Huh?? How the hell did you do that?
Prisoner: I got them out of my pocket and opened them and ate the whole bag..... Like this....
Then the guy proceeds to show us how he did it. We asked him if the officer knew what he was up to. His answer....

"No Sir he never said a word".

Guess when you got the munchies, you got the munchies.....

scottydl
10-05-2011, 07:06
Good thing it was only Skittles...? That's all I can think of to say!

Kahr_Glockman
10-05-2011, 09:22
Whoa......

Did they not search him? That is retarded.

scottydl
10-05-2011, 09:24
Granted I do sometimes leave non-threatening items in a prisoner's pocket while transporting... and I suppose I'd classify Skittles in that category.

PuroMexicano
10-05-2011, 11:38
At least he didn't feed himself the skittles on the opposite end :rofl:

Cochese
10-05-2011, 11:44
All of the BGs property goes in a brown paper bag before he goes to jail. Or she...

If they have a belt, I take it off. If they have a car on scene or are going from home, I damn near strip them naked before they come to jail. Makes it easier on booking folks when there is little to no property.

lethal tupperwa
10-05-2011, 11:50
Troopers used to have a day when they pulled out the back seat to see what they missed

and some times it was scarey what they found.

ateamer
10-05-2011, 12:54
Troopers used to have a day when they pulled out the back seat to see what they missed

and some times it was scarey what they found.
Back before we had the one-piece molded plastic back seats, we'd pull the seat before every shift and after every transport.

Kahr_Glockman
10-05-2011, 20:55
I do that too. I found a lighter in the seat after I had arrested a juvenile for arson. He abandoned it in the back seat to hide it.

Another officer found a baggie of marijuana in the back seat of the patrol car. There is no telling how long it was in there. But that one incident was a wake up call to me about checking the back seat.

blueberry1177
10-05-2011, 21:20
you should always check the back before and after transporting and every shift. maintenance once left a screwdriver back there and you never know what stuff people are always ditching back there

Sniff
10-07-2011, 01:40
I once locked up a Forty Five MC gang member for 10 grams of meth which I found in his underwear. Cried like a baby when I told him he wasn't getting bail (He was the Sergeant at Arms too).

A couple of days later, one of my collegues found another bag of five grams under the mat in the car I'd transported him in. Same size and type of bag, same consistancy of meth, but no way to prove it was his.

I still don't know (or want to know) where he had hidden it 'cos I'd just searched him fairly thoughly before he went in that car but he wasn't strip searched until we got to the station.

Sniff

Mrs.Cicero
10-07-2011, 19:10
I had no idea there was all that storage space under the back seat cushions in my CV...
until the snake got loose in the car and I had to take it all apart to find him. Now I store all kinds of stuff there...

Mrs.Cicero