Mossberg 500 jic ii [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mossberg 500 jic ii

jonzx13
10-06-2011, 01:10
Hello Gun Gurus,
Need a little bit of help and advice. Im new to shotguns in general. A few months back I won a Mossberg JIC II "Takedown" in a gun raffle. The 1 that comes with a 5.11 codura carry case. I was wondering if I could switch out the barrel it comes with for a "Stand-Off" breacher barrel? I also would like to switch the Pistol Grip Only with a Knoxx SpecOps stock. Are these mods possible? Thanks in advance....Jon

MrMurphy
10-06-2011, 09:46
1. If you're in the BP academy LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH.

Correct spelling is not a nicety, it is a job requirement and what you posted is an embarassement to any federal officer.

2. Yes you can switch barrels.

3. Yes, you can add a Knoxx stock, but they break and you won't be able to reach the safety. Standard stocks exist for a reason.

B Coyote
10-06-2011, 11:42
Border Patrol must've REALLY lowered their standards...

bc

WiskyT
10-06-2011, 16:14
Border Patrol must've REALLY lowered their standards...

bc

I don't know how the Feds do it, but it is pretty common for people who don't belong in LE to be allowed to leave the academy due to an "injury" with the understanding that they can come back if they are no longer injured, if the agency needs them, if the hiring list they were one hasn't expired, and if the Queen of England had testicles.

B Coyote
10-06-2011, 17:33
Yeah...

bc

vafish
10-06-2011, 18:40
Barrel is easy to swap out, just un-screw the knob at the end of the magazine tube, open the action and remove the barrel.

To replace the pistol grip with a knox stock find the proper size socket, remove the pistol grip and install the knox in it's place.