Brian's forum [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Brian's forum

rpgman
10-12-2011, 12:56
man, it was the first time I checked out Brian's reloading forum and those guys are really into finding just the right load for their gun and for their major and minor loads.

It wasn't the first time I've read Brian's forums, just the first time I ventured into the reloading forum.

In the .40 section, their using 185gr bullets with an OAL of 1.180 and sometime's 1.200, trying to find the right PF for the major and minor.

And, I thought it was tough just finding a decent accurate round for my G27 in 165gr staying under or around 1.130 OAL

Greg<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

IndyGunFreak
10-12-2011, 13:27
man, it was the first time I checked out Brian's reloading forum and those guys are really into finding just the right load for their gun and for their major and minor loads.

It wasn't the first time I've read Brian's forums, just the first time I ventured into the reloading forum.

In the .40 section, their using 185gr bullets with an OAL of 1.180 and sometime's 1.200, trying to find the right PF for the major and minor.

And, I thought it was tough just finding a decent accurate round for my G27 in 165gr staying under or around 1.130 OAL

Greg<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

LOL, yeah, for the competition shooter, Brian Enos forums is a GREAT place to hang out. The folks in the Dillon forum are also very helpful.

WiskyT
10-12-2011, 13:39
I think they get a little silly with some of the stuff, at least some of them do. Measuring things to the 0.001" of an inch in pistol ammo shot at close distance is, well, silly.

Colorado4Wheel
10-12-2011, 13:50
It's actually a great site. Just remember a lot of them are not using stock guns.

Hoser
10-12-2011, 14:19
Great place to pick up info. Sometimes too much.