Trying to figure out what's wrong with my 870. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Trying to figure out what's wrong with my 870.

Hoominaga
10-18-2011, 21:13
I've wanted an 870 for a while, and finally pulled the trigger on a Synthetic Express Super Mag at an auction.

Once I got it home I broke it down and cleaned it (which it really needed) and put it back together. I couldn't get it to pump after the basic cleaning, broke it down again and cleaned the trigger assembly and I can tell what the problem is, but not how to fix it. The release button for the pump gets stuck in after doing a dry fire and you can't rack it. So, does anyone have any thoughts on what to try next? Clean and oil it again? I'm at my wits end, especially since I don't have the internal knowledge on these.

I suppose it's time to learn. Any thoughts on the situation would be greatly appreciated.

aippi
10-19-2011, 06:59
Call me and have the weapon in front of you. I will talk you through it. Call 231-690-0954

JGguns
10-19-2011, 09:44
Call me and have the weapon in front of you. I will talk you through it. Call 231-690-0954

Your the man J.D.

Kadetklapp
10-19-2011, 13:09
JD is the man. But check the nut holding the forend onto the action bars. If it's not tight enough it won't lock into battery.

Hoominaga
10-19-2011, 21:28

I just now saw this, is there a time that would be best for you? You are my savior, this thing has been driving me crazy and it's sitting in the corner right now so I don't go crazy messing with it not knowing what needs to be done.