A Few L.A.S.D. Female deputies have bad day [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A Few L.A.S.D. Female deputies have bad day

Trigger Finger
10-19-2011, 23:01
I just heard this. Kind of embarrassing for police officers in general and the LASD in particular. The good thing is that most all large agencies in SoCal take this sort of behavior VERY seriously.
Luckily no one was seriously injured. Can you imagine if one of them would have been killed!! :wow:

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_19115435

Can someone say Cat fight!! Maybe a love triangle.

mixflip
10-19-2011, 23:31
Stevie Wonder can see that its a love triangle lol.

Newcop761
10-20-2011, 02:07
Somebody's got to do it...
:needspics:

Bruce M
10-20-2011, 05:36

Agred but I am somewhat surprised it took three hours...even if it is only the second response :supergrin:

SixkillerEnterprises
10-20-2011, 05:44
Can someone say Cat fight!!

More like cougar.

I once saw two upscale looking 60 something year old women get into a fist fight. One got her ass beat. After that not much surprises me.

Wil Ufgood
10-20-2011, 06:21

:couch:

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/134319d1268009664-funny-strange-random-pics-1268006334122.jpg

jwhite75
10-20-2011, 07:06
Wow... You Cali folk are Cahrazy. LOL

mixflip
10-20-2011, 12:00
:couch:

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/134319d1268009664-funny-strange-random-pics-1268006334122.jpg

Everytime I see those idiotic earrings I want to do the same thing.

mikegun
10-20-2011, 13:30
The LASD sure does not need this kind of crap going on right now with all the other allegations being alledged...

Trigger Finger
10-20-2011, 13:54
This was taken by an old sheriff friend of mine that was at the fight when it occurred!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TcHcZpEZ92o/TfAzF41dQdI/AAAAAAAACk4/qO3i3ebJm5Q/s1600/cats_fighting.jpg

Patchman
10-20-2011, 17:42
I know nonsense like this happens on a regular basis.

Usually it's two female LEOs fighting over someone. Or two guy LEOs fighting over someone.

In this case, I wonder if that third female LEO was the "someone."

Thankfully, I've not heard of a gun coming into play-until now.

Mayhem like Me
10-20-2011, 18:08
This was taken by an old sheriff friend of mine that was at the fight when it occurred!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TcHcZpEZ92o/TfAzF41dQdI/AAAAAAAACk4/qO3i3ebJm5Q/s1600/cats_fighting.jpg

I laughed so hard I think I pissed myself......

DaBigBR
10-20-2011, 18:45
I laughed so hard I think I pissed myself......

Better check to be sure...

CAcop
10-20-2011, 19:40

Usually it's two female LEOs fighting over someone. Or two guy LEOs fighting over someone.

Allegedly back in the 70s two cops were married and living in town. The male cop start a fling with a dispatcher. When he came home one night our agency responded to a shots fired call at the house. There was no report written.

The Fist Of Goodness
10-20-2011, 20:08

Sadly, the odds are about even that the third person is either another officer, or a felon.

Vigilant
10-20-2011, 20:42
The punchee sure is one classy looking broad, tats and all.

How in the world can trash like that slip through the application process?

DaBigBR
10-20-2011, 21:19

Can't tell if you're kidding or not, Vig, but he was...

msu_grad_121
10-20-2011, 21:33
Everytime I see those idiotic earrings I want to do the same thing.

Just for you, buddy...

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb390/msugrad121/Earring2.jpg

Vigilant
10-20-2011, 22:27
Can't tell if you're kidding or not, Vig, but he was...

I was talking about the two broads going at it in the pic posted by Maj. I assumed they were the ones discussed in the article. My point was that if LASO considers that Deputy material, we're in a world of hurt.

It's all good.

Vigilant
10-20-2011, 22:31
We have crap like that with Correctional staff, and worse. I recall a knock-down, drag-out fight in the parking lot once between three female COs, over another female CO.

Another glowing reason why I don't date coworkers.

blueiron
10-20-2011, 22:46

We had our share of them. Embracing diversity too enthusiastically can lead to perversity and that's what we had in bunches. A number of our female staffers and a couple of male staffers got into these issues in a high visibility way.

A neighboring town has a female cop that just got booked for assault - domestic violence for issuing a beat down her woman.

I don't care who people want to live with while on the job, but acting like a violent fool and embracing the "visible lifestyle" is a bit much for the professional image to bear. A carabiner molded into the ear should be an auto disqualifier.

EMTCOP
10-20-2011, 22:59
If all the officers at my old agency fought over women / men that have been "shared" around the department, they would probably have to shut
the department down while everyone was on "admin leave pending results of investigation......"

Streetking
10-21-2011, 00:43
a couple of "heros" for sure

Bodyarmorguy
10-21-2011, 00:52
The LASD sure does not need this kind of crap going on right now with all the other allegations being alledged...

Perhaps they will be reassigned to the Department of Redundancy Department.

DaBigBR
10-21-2011, 03:15
I was talking about the two broads going at it in the pic posted by Maj. I assumed they were the ones discussed in the article. My point was that if LASO considers that Deputy material, we're in a world of hurt.

It's all good.

So was I...I'm guessing that picture is pretty high on the google images results for "cat fight" or "girl fight."

Wil Ufgood
10-21-2011, 03:40
So was I...I'm guessing that picture is pretty high on the google images results for "cat fight" or "girl fight."
:innocent:

cowboywannabe
10-21-2011, 03:46
most large non state agencies as well as many small agencies have lower hiring standards than the norm.

the smaller ones cant get enough qualified applicants because of poor pay and benefits so they lower the standards, while the larger ones are forced to lower the standards to include all the politically favored candidates.

in other words, i'm not surprised.

nikerret
10-21-2011, 07:59
Two women find a secluded park to go fisticuffs over an issue. They bring a mutually trusted woman to be the referee. During the fight, one woman remembers a phrase about bringing a gun to a knife fight and realizes the friendship with the referee might allow her bringing a gun to a hair-pulling battle. A neighbor realizes they are really fighting and not just ripping off clothes when a shot is fired; calls 911.

Vigilant
10-21-2011, 16:46

Some times I scan through the threads at a pretty fast pace. I should have caught that.

This is all off the record, right? :supergrin:

Trigger Finger
10-21-2011, 20:24
Some times I scan through the threads at a pretty fast pace. I should have caught that.

This is all off the record, right? :supergrin:

At least you didn't think that the picture of two cats fighting were the deputies in their Halloween costumes!! :rofl:

Vigilant
10-22-2011, 07:42
At least you didn't think that the picture of two cats fighting were the deputies in their Halloween costumes!! :rofl:

You mean they WEREN'T?

Cut me some slack. I didn't find out that Santa Claus is not real until I was 49. :tongueout:

Wil Ufgood
10-22-2011, 08:14
You mean they WEREN'T?

Cut me some slack. I didn't find out that Santa Claus is not real until I was 49. :tongueout:

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/characters/non-human/santa-claus.jpg

Vigilant
10-22-2011, 08:30
Every now and then, when I run across an inmate with just a mildly crappy attitude, my response is,

"Careful. Santa Claus is watching". Then I give a subtle nod toward a nearby camera.