Who to do the work? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Who to do the work?

themighty9mm
10-20-2011, 23:06
I have a colt le 6920 with a 16 inch barrel. I am wanting to keep the parts all factory colt. I am wanting to have the barrel cut down to 14.5 inches and have a longer A2 FH permanantly added. So who is the best to go to to have the work done? I dont want a middy, just want this work done and done right

Clint-M
10-21-2011, 03:00
http://www.adcofirearms.com/shopservices/

I've never had work done there but that is the only shop I have ever heard about repeatedly for that kind of work and never a bad word.

CM

surf
10-21-2011, 14:45
ADCO does excellent work at a good price.

themighty9mm
10-21-2011, 19:38
I am also wanting to add a DD omega X 12 inch rail with the FSP cut out, or a ris 2 also with FSP cut out on another note the kac ras is not out of the question either. So I know I will need to decide exactly the rail I want as I will only have the one chance if I perm a FH, at least as far as if I need a different barrel nut goes. With that being said. As far as parts longevity goes is cutting really worth it? Also I have heard people say it has less recoil. Is this true? I have seen some charts that show it but have not as of yet found anyone with real world experience. Experience always chumps paper IMO. Mostly looking for the parts longevity side. If the difference is insignifigant, how insignifigant is it?