Eric Robert, 'Evil' Inmate Who Murdered SD Guard: I'd Kill Again [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Eric Robert, 'Evil' Inmate Who Murdered SD Guard: I'd Kill Again

Hack
10-27-2011, 09:42
http://www.aol.com/2011/10/27/eric-robert-murder_n_1034848.html?test=latestnews

Well, he killed once.

but Second Circuit Judge Bradley Zell said the state still had to prove the death penalty is warranted. Robert had been serving an 80-year-sentence on a kidnapping conviction when he attempted to escape with Rodney Berget, 49.

What is it going to take to award the death penalty in South Dakota?

nitesite10mm
10-27-2011, 10:09
Some conservative judges and state congressional support?

In the meantime, this scum should "be volunteered" every day for group baton training (with a particular focus on where NOT to strike) by lending his body to help illustrate what damage is done by mercilessly viscious and heavy direct blows inflicted upon those areas.

razdog76
10-27-2011, 11:05
I always wondered where the phrase, 'Third's a charm," came from.

Sippo
10-27-2011, 11:52
I think anger toward the inmate is misplaced (might as well be angry at a rabid dog). I think the judge ought to do 180 hours of community service in a max pen taking lockdown inmates to rec and showers before he earns the right to sit on that bench again....

Kadetklapp
10-27-2011, 13:01
IDK, maybe the judge is ****ing with him. The guy wants to die, he wants his own perverted closure. Deny him that and keep making him wear an improvised dress every day of his life.