High speed chase-wearing only heels, fishnet and G-string [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : High speed chase-wearing only heels, fishnet and G-string

jacquejet
10-27-2011, 13:03
Anyone participate in this one or one like it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2054028/Drunk-topless-woman-arrested-leading-police-128mph-car-chase.html

msu_grad_121
10-27-2011, 13:07
It is my understanding that you may no longer ask me questions of this nature, Sir. :supergrin:

Nah, but that's an awesome story!

Kadetklapp
10-27-2011, 13:09
I'd think about it...

Patchman
10-27-2011, 15:19
Well, of course she was driving fast. She wanted to get home ASAP to put some cloths on.

Patchman
10-27-2011, 15:36
Anyone participate in this one or one like it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2054028/Drunk-topless-woman-arrested-leading-police-128mph-car-chase.html

Gosh, if I got a nickle each time I participated in something like this... :whistling:

PuroMexicano
10-27-2011, 16:05
What the policeone.com page on facebook said:

VIDEO: A woman wearing a G-string and tennis shoes — and nothing else — was arrested in Ohio after leading police on a chase that reached speeds of 128 mph: http://www.policeone.com/bizarre/articles/4558188-Video-Topless-woman-in-G-string-arrested-after-chase/

Dash cam shows her in the cruiser's backseat splaying her legs and kicking the windows, and while we do not condone her combative behavior, one P1 member still said it nicely:

"Some officers have all the luck." :rofl:

nikerret
10-27-2011, 21:24
Win.

)

AngryBassets
10-28-2011, 05:05
Years ago, I once stopped a pleasantly plump and very hot young girl driving the wrong way through a construction zone late at night; she was wearing only a bustier. She had apparently gotten into a fight with her obviously gay boyfriend at that state of undress and left in a hurry.

His loss, my gain I guess. I couldn't be happier for my dash cam after that stop.

Kadetklapp
10-28-2011, 06:37
Years ago, I once stopped a pleasantly plump and very hot young girl driving the wrong way through a construction zone late at night; she was wearing only a bustier. She had apparently gotten into a fight with her obviously gay boyfriend at that state of undress and left in a hurry.

His loss, my gain I guess. I couldn't be happier for my dash cam after that stop.

Didn't think those two could go together. Need pics.

Here's an honest to God true story-

Very dear friend of the family is a retired Indiana Conservation Officer. 29 years on the job. He told me of a woman not too long ago whom he stopped inside the state park for speeding. He approached a S-10 type truck and observed a very nervous and obviously drunk young woman in a short skirt and tank-top. It was sort of strange to see that kind of outfit in the state park, but whatever. He had her step out for SFSTs and as she did so, a "personal massager" fell out of her skirted area and skittered across the pavement. He said the buzzing sound emitting from it silenced even the wildlife surrounding them...

RocPO
10-28-2011, 08:30
Didn't think those two could go together. Need pics.

I believe he's implying that she was rather well endowed :tongueout:

And why is it that whenever I go to a "naked drunk chick in the street" job, they always look like a land locked whale? :wow:

A6Gator
10-28-2011, 09:26
Gosh, if I got a nickle each time I participated in something like this... :whistling:

You'd have a nickel? :supergrin:

msu_grad_121
10-28-2011, 10:17

Ouch... I was at least gonna give him enough to make a phone call.

With regard to encountering women in various states of undress and/or dressed in a "prostitutey" manner - it IS almost Halloween, which is my favorite time of year for that very reason! :supergrin:

Patchman
10-28-2011, 13:01

I wouldn't have two nickles to rub together.

One time I was assigned a police call involving a naked female. By the time I got there, there were already 2 or 3 other units there. No more than three seconds after we found her, I looked around and everyone else had disappeared. :rofl:

steveksux
10-29-2011, 01:33
Ouch... I was at least gonna give him enough to make a phone call.

With regard to encountering women in various states of undress and/or dressed in a "prostitutey" manner - it IS almost Halloween, which is my favorite time of year for that very reason! :supergrin:Be careful what you wish for... I got a last minute fill in gig at Fishbones Greektown tonight, lots of costumes. Lots of skimpy outfits.... on 200+ lb heifers...

There were a lot fewer hotties in skimpy costumes... but there were a few... :cool::wavey::supergrin:

Randy

msu_grad_121
10-29-2011, 02:35
...Lots of skimpy outfits.... on 200+ lb heifers...

That's what I work with! Fatties need love too... but they gotta pay! :cool:

Aux Bear
10-29-2011, 02:42
I keep hoping that I'll get my turn! ;-)

x_out86
10-29-2011, 12:38
Cant say as though I have ever had something to this extent. However last night this occurred:

I stopped a car for speeding and perform passenger side approach. As I look into the car I can see the female passenger is dressed "scantily" to say the best. She is wearing a checker print mini-skirt that was about 6inches in total length, a button up shirt that was tied above the stomach, thigh high fish nets and high heels. As I talk to the driver she all of a sudden interjects "I am sorry. I dont usually dress like this, but its Halloween". I told her I have seen a lot worse things before.

Then she says "I know. I kinda look like a prostitute". I told her "Ah....no. Your much too pretty to be a prostitute around here". Her only response? "Yes!!"

Goldstar225
10-30-2011, 07:04
Unfortunately for me, most of the undressed women I see on the job cause me to look around for a fork so I can gouge out my eyes. We see some things in this profession that scar the soul and burn images in the mind that can't be erased.

wprebeck
10-30-2011, 07:41
Unfortunately for me, most of the undressed women I see on the job cause me to look around for a fork so I can gouge out my eyes. We see some things in this profession that scar the soul and burn images in the mind that can't be erased.

I was on an activation that involved placing a rather large female in the restraint chair. "Rather large" in this case means in the neighborhood of 300+ pounds. She was completely naked, had carved obscenities on the tops of her ta-ta's with her fingernails, and was so obese that you couldn't see any female nasty parts. All covered up....even her nips were hidden by rolls of fat.

Then, there was the time I helped remove a female from the chair, and she was on her monthlies and naked. I managed to avoid removing her feet and waist restraints. :whistling:

Line Rider
10-30-2011, 11:18
She had to be on Ecstasy or Meth. She looks like a tweeker.

PinkoCommie
10-30-2011, 11:34
I was on an activation that involved placing a rather large female in the restraint chair. "Rather large" in this case means in the neighborhood of 300+ pounds. She was completely naked, had carved obscenities on the tops of her ta-ta's with her fingernails, and was so obese that you couldn't see any female nasty parts. All covered up....even her nips were hidden by rolls of fat.

Then, there was the time I helped remove a female from the chair, and she was on her monthlies and naked. I managed to avoid removing her feet and waist restraints. :whistling:

Did you get to wear a level A hazmat suit for that?

Ewwww...

jacquejet
10-30-2011, 14:52
Instead of a g-string and heels, it could have been this.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/naked-drunk-moscow-motorist-crashes-17-cars-145627726.html

What is an "abnormally high" level of alcohol For Russian men? That seems redundant.

captcurly
10-30-2011, 15:27
I would have liked to see her bail from the car and led the officers on a foot pursuit. The one good thing was you could determine that she was not carrying any weapons.

x_out86
11-01-2011, 21:58
I hear ya dude. Your minds eye can never un-see anything.:puking:

use2b6L32
11-03-2011, 21:35
Re: Erin Holdsworth

I'd hit it. :thumbsup:

She looks like a stripper.

steveksux
11-06-2011, 10:26
High speed chase-wearing only heels, fishnet and G-stringAnyone participate in this one or one like it.I'm not sure I'd want to work in a department that has that sort of uniform policy.

Just sayin.. Don't you guys wear vests??? :whistling:

Randy

Patchman
11-06-2011, 17:49
I'm not sure I'd want to work in a department that has that sort of uniform policy.

Just sayin.. Don't you guys wear vests??? :whistling:

Randy

A vest from Fredrick's of Hollywood? Yeah, I believe she skipped over a number of other candidates and got promoted to Captain.