Loki Weapons AR? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Loki Weapons AR?

Sharkey
10-27-2011, 21:40
Anyone got one?
Like it?
Thinking of getting the MOE furniture model.

Price seems reasonable for what you get.
Yeah Yeah I know, I could build a Bravo AR for the same price but I don't want one of those.

Clint-M
10-27-2011, 22:09
I would consider them for a custom build because they are one of a few shops that will make exactly what you ask for at a reasonable price (JP and Firebird will also), but for their stock rifles, as you said, you could go with a more trusted name with a proven track record for the same price so in my mind, why risk it?

With that said, I have seen only good things posted about them the few times I have seen them mentioned, but the person mentioning them was usually a sponsored member of their 3gun team. So I don't think you'll be taking much of a risk, but depending on how you would like to look at it, there is some.

CM

Sharkey
10-28-2011, 21:24
Thanks for the info.

Clint-M
10-28-2011, 22:24
Something I just noticed on their MOE rifle that could potentially be a turn off would be the angle at the end of the upper on their billet models. I don't know if you're getting a forged or billet model but I don't believe the billet upper is interchangeable because of the machining angle.

http://www.lokiweaponsystems.com/images/products/rifles/rifle-moe.jpg

CM