PSA Dissy ready for bobcat [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : PSA Dissy ready for bobcat

bmoore
10-28-2011, 12:14
I decided to set up my Palmetto state armory dissy for bobcat season, 22-250 and 243 hit a little hard, so I loaded some 223 down just a tad and scoped the dissy. Burris PEPR mount with a Leupold VX2 3-9. I did the coyote tan/foliage green digital paint a while back and put it on cause of hunting season. Boresighted and ready for the range.

Victoriagotagun
10-28-2011, 12:38
Very nice. :supergrin: Where are you going to be hunting at?

bmoore
10-28-2011, 12:41
Very nice. :supergrin: Where are you going to be hunting at?

Probably in Cleveland national forest and BLM land mostly. But my buddy just took one this morning down in Imperial Valley.

faawrenchbndr
10-28-2011, 14:03
Very nice,......

txgunguy
10-28-2011, 18:08
Sweet how does it shoot? I want one bad.

njl
10-28-2011, 18:11
Don't mean to sound anti-hunting...but what do you do with a dead bobcat?

bmoore
10-28-2011, 18:41
Don't mean to sound anti-hunting...but what do you do with a dead bobcat?

Pelt it or get it mounted. Im only planning on taking one to have it mounted. I typically dont bobcat hunt. Coyote is my game, they get pelted. Around here coyotes are out of control.

bmoore
10-28-2011, 18:43
Sweet how does it shoot? I want one bad.

The PSA dissipator shoots fantastic. I have probably 500 rounds through mine, I have tried to mix ammo to test it as much as I can. It has eaten PMC brass, Federal, Tula steel and my reloads without a glitch of any kind. For what you get for your money, I am sold on PSA. That being said my DPMS A2 upper has eaten all the same with no problems and is very accurate as well as my Smith M&P15.

txgunguy
10-28-2011, 20:08
The PSA dissipator shoots fantastic. I have probably 500 rounds through mine, I have tried to mix ammo to test it as much as I can. It has eaten PMC brass, Federal, Tula steel and my reloads without a glitch of any kind. For what you get for your money, I am sold on PSA. That being said my DPMS A2 upper has eaten all the same with no problems and is very accurate as well as my Smith M&P15.

I love the look and not many companies make them. I think I will have to get one when they get back in stock. I am thinking about putting it on a spikes zombie lower.

bmoore
10-29-2011, 09:13
I love the look and not many companies make them. I think I will have to get one when they get back in stock. I am thinking about putting it on a spikes zombie lower.

You will love it. Rifle length handguards and rifle length sight radius are nice. They are a very well made upper.