Raven Concealment flashlight holsters, or others [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Raven Concealment flashlight holsters, or others

RevToTheRedline
10-28-2011, 17:11
I'm looking for a better solution for my EDC Surefire LX2. Currently I use a modified Surefire nylon velcro flap belt holster, problem is its extremely slow draw, often times the clip gets stuck up in the sides of the pouch when removing it..

I'm looking at this company called Raven Concealment I just discovered them.. They make a custom fit Kydex line of light holsters, and the LX2 is on the drop down menu.. Surefire uses some pretty darn good hard anodizing on their lights, and while I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to keeping my stuff looking the best I can, how do you feel it will if anything affect the finish?

Wonder what you GT folks think of it. Maybe someone has another option for quick draw secure light carry, that is low profile.. There are a few good popular options out there but the Surefire hard holster is just too big for a light holster, carries 3 batteries as well, but the LX2 is only 2 x CR123

http://www.ravenconcealment.com/modular-carriers/light-carriers/modular-light-carrier/modular-light-carriers-modular-light-carriers

swinokur
10-29-2011, 05:32
Look at Aker Leather or Safariland as well

Blade-Tech is another

Lord
11-01-2011, 21:08
I'm looking for a better solution for my EDC Surefire LX2. Currently I use a modified Surefire nylon velcro flap belt holster, problem is its extremely slow draw, often times the clip gets stuck up in the sides of the pouch when removing it..

I'm looking at this company called Raven Concealment I just discovered them.. They make a custom fit Kydex line of light holsters, and the LX2 is on the drop down menu.. Surefire uses some pretty darn good hard anodizing on their lights, and while I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to keeping my stuff looking the best I can, how do you feel it will if anything affect the finish?

Wonder what you GT folks think of it. Maybe someone has another option for quick draw secure light carry, that is low profile.. There are a few good popular options out there but the Surefire hard holster is just too big for a light holster, carries 3 batteries as well, but the LX2 is only 2 x CR123

http://www.ravenconcealment.com/modular-carriers/light-carriers/modular-light-carrier/modular-light-carriers-modular-light-carriers

Check crown holsters too. got mine there. WAY less wait time and costs about half. Very nice holster too, and when I had questions, the owner called me directly.

Fuerte
11-01-2011, 21:28
Perhaps a bit off topic, but have you considered another EDC flashlight? I don't like carrying a flashlight on my belt. I keep a spare magazine and a flashlight in my pockets. I have carried a LumaPower Incendio V3 (http://www.batteryjunction.com/incendio.html) (or its predecessors) in my front pocket every day for years. I have accumulated many EDC flashlights (including Surefires) over the years, but the Incendio works best for me. Relatively small, type III anodized finish, easy to get to in the pocket (or clipped to a pocket) and up to 350 lumens too! Just a thought...