AZ cop? You have to see this. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : AZ cop? You have to see this.

blueiron
10-28-2011, 19:10
I am livid to say the least. :steamed:

www.abc15.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/abc15-investigation%3Aformer-police-and-fire-pension-fund-manager-accused-of-inflating-his-own-pension

Newcop761
10-28-2011, 20:06
I am livid to say the least. :steamed:

You should be livid and this guy should hang.

Hack
10-28-2011, 22:38
You should be livid and this guy should hang.

Be livid! Very livid! And, demand that he restore what he took from the fund, even if it takes a very long time, and civil forfeitures to do so.

msu_grad_121
10-28-2011, 23:14
My God, the stones on that guy... :shocked:

Cochese
10-29-2011, 01:04
Court records show Cross earned more than $263,000 a year as fund manager.

Oh, and we are the ones that catch hell from all of the ass holes on this website about our fat pensions.

They need to FOAD and this guy needs to go choke himself.

Patchman
10-29-2011, 05:03
The current manager of the Arizona Public Safety Personnel Retirement System , PSPRS, tells ABC15 the fund has suspended more than $18,000 a month in pension payments to Jack Martin Cross, the former administrator of the police and fire pension fund.

“We believe Jack Cross inflated his pension benefits,” said current PSPRS administrator Jim Hacking. During an internal audit, Hacking says he and the fund’s lawyers discovered “problems” with Cross’ pension payout.

In his lawsuit, Cross claims his pension was actually under-calculated. He alleges in the lawsuit that he is owed another $5,000 a month.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/abc15-investigation:former-police-and-fire-pension-fund-manager-accused-of-inflating-his-own-pension#ixzz1cAQmusSg

Didn't the fund's comptroller or auditor bat an eye when an $18,000-a-month pension approval crossed their desk?

4949shooter
10-29-2011, 05:25
Didn't the fund's comptroller or auditor bat an eye when an $18,000-a-month pension approval crossed their desk?

Exactly.

ClydeG19
10-29-2011, 09:35
It's simple math. I can log on to the PSPRS site right now and calculate my future pension amount. So I'm sure they can tell if this guy inflate his own benefits pretty easily using even the sheistyest (I think I just made a new word) accountant they can find. If he stole from the fund, charge him, get some judgments, and seize everything he owns.

Plus the ********* lost 1/3 of our fund under his watch.

A6Gator
10-29-2011, 17:54

If they didn't, might be another good place to look... $18K/month? YGTBSM. Some working schub is gutting it out for another 2% a year and this ******nozzle is still skimming...:steamed:

blueiron
10-29-2011, 18:00
It's simple math. I can log on to the PSPRS site right now and calculate my future pension amount. So I'm sure they can tell if this guy inflate his own benefits pretty easily using even the sheistyest (I think I just made a new word) accountant they can find. If he stole from the fund, charge him, get some judgments, and seize everything he owns.

Plus the ********* lost 1/3 of our fund under his watch.

The PSPRS doesn't calculate bonuses and incentives.

It's bad enough that elected officials invited themselves into our retirement system and are draining it dry in paying themselves benefits, but why any unelected administrator is part of PSPRS is beyond me.

Scott3670
10-29-2011, 19:20
This piece of used toilet paper needs to forfeit everything he owns and spend the rest of his days in prison. What an ass wipe.

Newcop761
10-29-2011, 19:24
Be livid! Very livid! And, demand that he restore what he took from the fund, even if it takes a very long time, and civil forfeitures to do so.

Hack, I don't think he's going to be able to make good on $1.6 BILLION.

Bobshouse
10-30-2011, 19:57
He filed a countersuit, cause he claims he is underpaid 5,000.00 a month...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MB-G26
10-30-2011, 22:03
omg............ FOAD is it, absolutely.

Wonder how well-funded his life insurance coverage might be.......... :whistling:

What a richardhead.................. :faint: