Protester pushes over motor officer [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Protester pushes over motor officer

Bruce M
11-01-2011, 05:25
And you can probably guess what happens next. It certainly is reminder to be alert when in crowds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4DoHDelbEAQ

Sharkey
11-01-2011, 07:34
It's all a misunderstanding. They are innocent protestors, much like the TP.
I'm surehe was helping the officer stabilize the bike. :whistling:

The Occupy Dallas crowd picketed the police headquarters FOR the officers low pay and hard work?

The Dem Party loves them still.

OXCOPS
11-01-2011, 08:43
Someone should have watched Chris Rock's video before leaving the house.

Mayhem like Me
11-01-2011, 11:03
LMAO silly Hippies Motorcops don't play ... and when a slightly overweight cop in full motor gear can run your hippie *** down (after the bike fell on him and you had a head start) you are a serious pansy....

Sharky7
11-01-2011, 11:41
Watch the fat guy in the funny hat in this video at the 1:40 mark. He says how they are trying to peacefully protest and the police attack them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjSWxbUSVKU&feature=related

Now...watch this video at the :45 second mark. Same fat guy in the funny hat screaming a few inches from a police officer's face and then hitting and pushing the the same police officer. Then at 1:59 he strikes a police officer with a wooden stick from a picket sign.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjhGIoURK_4&feature=related

The media should broadcast the truth. They just take what he says as the truth in the first video and then broadcast it as out for mindless people to buy into.

jdh31313
11-01-2011, 11:51
The protester had pretty big stones pushing over the bike...right up until he ran away like a girl. Nice tackle!

StarfoxHowl
11-01-2011, 11:56
I'm wondering what the officer with the M4 has loaded in the battle rifle he's waving around at the crowd.

PinkoCommie
11-01-2011, 11:57
Someone should have watched Chris Rock's video before leaving the house.

For some, it is enough to see it once. Others need daily reminders.

Sharky7
11-01-2011, 12:01
I'm wondering what the officer with the M4 has loaded in the battle rifle he's waving around at the crowd.

tac-14 pepperball

kurt1305
11-01-2011, 12:08
I say enough is enough. Time to get medieval with the violent ones.

razdog76
11-01-2011, 12:14
The protester had pretty big stones pushing over the bike...right up until he ran away like a girl. Nice tackle!

He did lose all street cred with the pansy flee from the man.

Mayhem like Me
11-01-2011, 12:46

Equipment recognition fail!:tongueout:

Ducowti
11-01-2011, 12:46
He did lose all street cred with the pansy flee from the man.

He will claim, despite apparently unaffected running err sprinting form, that his foot was injured from the runover so he couldn't run fast :rofl:

I was worried about this once in an unhappy-crowd situation, but thankfully nobody pushed me over.

Bren
11-01-2011, 14:16
And you can probably guess what happens next. It certainly is reminder to be alert when in crowds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4DoHDelbEAQ

But...but...didn't you read the description? Frank Roper (apparently the sissy who got tackled) was innocently standing in front of the motorcycle with his arms and legs spread so he could show the officer his bruise. Apparently he felt the motor officer would understand his pain better than the guys on foot. Obviously he had to push the bike over once it abused him.:rofl:

Magic. He uses it to battle stupidity. And you thought they only fought crime.

DaBigBR
11-01-2011, 14:49

:rofl:

msu_grad_121
11-01-2011, 15:13

So. Much. Win! :rofl:

Bruce M
11-01-2011, 18:33

:rofl::rofl:

x_out86
11-01-2011, 22:11
What happened to the good old days of the 60's when this would have been resolved in about 8 hours with high pressure fire hoses, riot shield, and batons?

Ahh...those were so much simpler times. When you DEMANDED respect and made sure you got it too.

Brucev
11-02-2011, 06:46
What happened to the good old days of the 60's when this would have been resolved in about 8 hours with high pressure fire hoses, riot shield, and batons?

Ahh...those were so much simpler times. When you DEMANDED respect and made sure you got it too.

Respect? That you have to earn. It takes time and effort. Some folks have a lot of work to do.

Mayhem like Me
11-02-2011, 08:31
Respect? That you have to earn. It takes time and effort. Some folks have a lot of work to do.

You'd better get started!

Vigilant
11-02-2011, 08:41

I say, those days need to return. PISS on all the political correctness.

Mayhem like Me
11-02-2011, 08:52

And make no mistake when the riot Police come , they are not after respect.. it is compliance they want ..

jamesbern
11-02-2011, 09:05
Some of these people are crazy. Making people look like the victim and then a video of them screaming and hitting an officer. The nerve....

scottydl
11-02-2011, 09:14
LMAO silly Hippies Motorcops don't play ... and when a slightly overweight cop in full motor gear can run your hippie *** down (after the bike fell on him and you had a head start) you are a serious pansy....

:agree:

rookie1
11-02-2011, 10:52
What did he think was going to happen when he stood in front of the bike and when he pushed it over. If I was the driver I wouldn't feel too comfortable just stopping with the people surrounding me. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

walt cowan
11-02-2011, 11:17
alot of undercover leo's ginning up the crowed.

StarfoxHowl
11-02-2011, 11:31

Then he better get rid of that sissy pop gun and haul out some BFG's. There's way too much stupidity for that little thing to take on.

:rofl:

StarfoxHowl
11-02-2011, 11:35
tac-14 pepperball

Learned something new. Thanks.

Brucev
11-02-2011, 15:51
And make no mistake when the riot Police come , they are not after respect.. it is compliance they want ..

I once went running in Athens, Greece. It just happened to be on the Friday afternoon before the bombing began on Iraq at evening. Cool. There were thousands of people in the streets "demonstrating." And there were plenty of policemen who, other than normal equipment/uniforms, were doing their jobs. Very cool. Later my wife informed me that it was stated on CNN that that was one of the largest anti-war riots held that day anywhere in the world. I thought it was fun. I not only looked totally unlike any of the Greeks in the streets, I was wearing red/white/blue shirt and shorts. And when I spoke to them they assuredly knew I was not from the Eurozone! Still... never had a moments problem. Why... even the police seemed to not have any problems with the folks in the streets. And that was supposed to be a very big "riot." Hum. Never would have known it. From street level it such looked like a bunch of people who were angry and making lots of noise (i.e., public protest). It didn't look like a "riot." But of course if it had happened in the same numbers in a major U.S. city, and if it had been styled a "riot," I suppose the "riot squad" would have been sent in to handle the situation. Reckon why? Possibly it boils down to who is styling what as a "riot." And if they have the power to command the police to act to restrain/stop public protest, otherwise styled as a "riot," then so much the better for them... for they can silence the opposition of anyone who does not support their political agenda. Personally, if and when I am again running around a town/city... if and when I happen to be running in a "riot,"... if and when someone sends a nice little detail of "riot police" to settle things down... well, I suppose I'll deal with them the same way I dealt with the Athens police... just say "Peace Friend!" and go on my way. Cool. Now if the "riot squad" is outfitted like a bunch of stormtroopers off Star Wars... I'll assume Darth Vader is directing them... and I'll immediately look for the Princess with the Hamburger Bun hairdo... get myself a seat on the Millennium Falcon with a nice position where I can do something to help turn back the dark side and whoever is pushing it.

Sharky7
11-03-2011, 00:36
I once went running in Athens, Greece. It just happened to be on the Friday afternoon before the bombing began on Iraq at evening. Cool. There were thousands of people in the streets "demonstrating." And there were plenty of policemen who, other than normal equipment/uniforms, were doing their jobs. Very cool. Later my wife informed me that it was stated on CNN that that was one of the largest anti-war riots held that day anywhere in the world. I thought it was fun. I not only looked totally unlike any of the Greeks in the streets, I was wearing red/white/blue shirt and shorts. And when I spoke to them they assuredly knew I was not from the Eurozone! Still... never had a moments problem. Why... even the police seemed to not have any problems with the folks in the streets. And that was supposed to be a very big "riot." Hum. Never would have known it. From street level it such looked like a bunch of people who were angry and making lots of noise (i.e., public protest). It didn't look like a "riot." But of course if it had happened in the same numbers in a major U.S. city, and if it had been styled a "riot," I suppose the "riot squad" would have been sent in to handle the situation. Reckon why? Possibly it boils down to who is styling what as a "riot." And if they have the power to command the police to act to restrain/stop public protest, otherwise styled as a "riot," then so much the better for them... for they can silence the opposition of anyone who does not support their political agenda. Personally, if and when I am again running around a town/city... if and when I happen to be running in a "riot,"... if and when someone sends a nice little detail of "riot police" to settle things down... well, I suppose I'll deal with them the same way I dealt with the Athens police... just say "Peace Friend!" and go on my way. Cool. Now if the "riot squad" is outfitted like a bunch of stormtroopers off Star Wars... I'll assume Darth Vader is directing them... and I'll immediately look for the Princess with the Hamburger Bun hairdo... get myself a seat on the Millennium Falcon with a nice position where I can do something to help turn back the dark side and whoever is pushing it.

I think you are developing a story on how you want things to be and not how things actually are. They probably acted different because they have different norms and culture. Look at what happened in Japan after their Tsunami - compare how people acted after Hurricane Katrina.

It's a different culture. You are seeing what you want to see. Watch these videos. Most are the same. Officers standing still - protestor attempting to instigate a verbal fight. When verbal doesn't work, they get chest to chest. When that doesn't work, they begin a few pushes or throw an object.....

I don't personally agree with a lot of these occupy dorks, but if you want to peacefully assemble - go ahead and have a blast, it's your right. You are living in a great country that allows you the freedom to do so. Unfortunately, it is not "peaceful." There's a lot of people in these crowds trying to get the next best youtube video by provoking physical fights and trying to get themselves arrested. The other larger issue is that they are blocking traffic and unlawfully occupying property that is not their own. Political groups of all kinds have been assembling peacefully for many years. As the police, I'm impartial and unbiased. I have even provided services to groups that I think are morally disgusting - but it is not about ME, it is about US and our country and our laws.

If these occupy groups want people to respect their rights to organize, they need to respect the rights of others as well....and more importantly they need to organize lawfully like every citizen has the right to under our laws. Don't be surprised when you violate the law, instigate physical fights, and then get arrested.

I'M Glockamolie
11-03-2011, 06:55
^^^^ Very well said! 100% on target.

Bren
11-03-2011, 07:28
I don't personally agree with a lot of these occupy dorks, but if you want to peacefully assemble - go ahead and have a blast, it's your right. You are living in a great country that allows you the freedom to do so. Unfortunately, it is not "peaceful." There's a lot of people in these crowds trying to get the next best youtube video by provoking physical fights and trying to get themselves arrested. The other larger issue is that they are blocking traffic and unlawfully occupying property that is not their own. Political groups of all kinds have been assembling peacefully for many years. As the police, I'm impartial and unbiased. I have even provided services to groups that I think are morally disgusting - but it is not about ME, it is about US and our country and our laws.

You are pointing out the major difference between these protests and successful protestors like the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (MLK, Jr.) in the 60's. They actually trained and practiced remaining non-violent when counter-protestors and police used insults or force against them. The point was to appear the innocent victim on television and make the police and counter-protestors the bad guys, in order to sway public opinion of those not committed to either side on civil rights. By growing that public support, they were ultimately very successful.

I have pointed out the failure to follow this example in OC activism threads and the same applies to oWS. The OWS protestors want to look victimized, but they are too impatient AND the police also learned from the examples of the 60's, so it's a lot harder to get them to take the first swing. Therefore, the OWSers cross the line and start fights, which means they will never succeed in gaining support from the other 99.9% of the 99% they claim to represent.

Forcing the protestors to be the bad guys defeats the protest. Very effective if the protestors don't have the discipline to overcome it and these don't.

Their best shot was when they were portraying Scott Olsen as a Marine hero shot with a 40mm grenade by the police, but it is starting to look like he was kicked out of the Marines, became an anti-USMC and pro-left activist, and may have been hit in the head by fellow protestors.

Brucev
11-03-2011, 15:11
"I think you are developing a story..." etc. Just simply reflecting my own experience as a American in Greece. I've also watch men trying to sell post cards beaten on their backs and shoulders with batons by leo in Turkey. And... while in Turkey, I very well remember the nice men in suits that seemed so very out of place... and the soldiers w/ FA weapons. The only difference was that one day I was in Greece and the next day I was in Turkey. Reckon the citizens of those two countries were very different. The Turks must be much more prone to rioting, etc.

I am not surprised that each and every person involved in the various protest is not uniformly perfectly compliant with the Gandhi school. Neither am I surprise if and when some of those with the batons turn out to be to much like Barny Fife 2.0 in Meet The Fockers. Predictably the cameras focus on those on either side who are the not the norm.

As to the protesters, let them protest. Reality is that it will not last. But efforts to stop it will only serve to enable it... to make it more effective. It's a little like trying to stomp out a gasoline fire. You can stomp really hard and do it over and over, but the fire will go out when the fuel is exhausted. If you really want to put out the fire, find a more effective way. So with the protest. If there is any real interest in resolving the cause of the protest rather than some who only appear to want to criticize, complain, etc. about the protesters, then there are more effective means available. I wish you every good in your service as a peace officer. Yours is not a easy role.

scottydl
11-03-2011, 16:49
If there is any real interest in resolving the cause of the protest rather than some who only appear to want to criticize, complain, etc. about the protesters, then there are more effective means available.

Please advise of your suggestions.

What else are non-protesting citizens supposed to do, when people are literally camped out on the front doorstep of the business for days/weeks on end? And police certainly aren't going to send 1-2 Officer Friendly guys to deal with a huge group of protestors who can easily turn to mob mentality (as we've seen in dozens of videos posted). Riot control is about the only response we have. Of course EVERY video posted ANYWHERE jumps right into the middle of a dispute between police and protestors, and rarely (never?) provides context to show how the situation got to that point.

There is no "reasoning" or other problem resolution possible in this particular Occupy movement (if you even want to call it a movement), because the trend has no leadership or particular goals. Their gripe is more like "life isn't fair" and "rich people are too rich" but they have no ideas of their own. In my local area, there was a local open forum with some of the protestors and a local coordinator (when asked by press) couldn't even specify what they were protesting or what they hoped to change.

x_out86
11-03-2011, 17:26
There is no "reasoning" or other problem resolution possible in this particular Occupy movement (if you even want to call it a movement), because the trend has no leadership or particular goals. Their gripe is more like "life isn't fair" and "rich people are too rich" but they have no ideas of their own.

^^^
This.

rookie1
11-03-2011, 17:49
I don't personally agree with a lot of these occupy dorks, but if you want to peacefully assemble - go ahead and have a blast, it's your right. You are living in a great country that allows you the freedom to do so. Unfortunately, it is not "peaceful." There's a lot of people in these crowds trying to get the next best youtube video by provoking physical fights and trying to get themselves arrested. The other larger issue is that they are blocking traffic and unlawfully occupying property that is not their own.

If these occupy groups want people to respect their rights to organize, they need to respect the rights of others as well....and more importantly they need to organize lawfully like every citizen has the right to under our laws. Don't be surprised when you violate the law, instigate physical fights, and then get arrested.

We have some of these one of our parks. The park is littered with tents. They had the nerve to call the police and complain that people are coming through the park and are bothering them. News flash, its not your park. They have the right to be there, more so than you do because they are using the park and not living in it.

There have been many tents donated and now that its colder people have left. The transients have taken over the tents and now live in them. They also wanted us to have the transients removed, ahhhhh no.

Brucev
11-03-2011, 19:19
"Please advise of your suggestions..." etc. Suggestions? I could say, Thats above my pay grade. But no. That is just a cop out. So what can be done. At the present... perhaps nothing more than is already being done. The demonstrations now occurring reflect deep seated problems in American society that are not amenable to even the best efforts of peace officers.

In some instances the protest are taking place in public places. From your response it is obvious some protest are taking place on private property. Personally Id consider that the property owner had every right to avail themselves of whatever the law provides in controlling the use of their property.

Doubtless only the most explicit and extreme bits of video are posted of the demonstrations. And doubtless there is an agenda on the part of those who post, either demonstrators or peace officers. To provide context would not likely well serve their agenda. It is no different than msm driveby soundbites/newsbits.

As some point the ws protesters will fade away. That will be the consequence of the emotional short-term less organized unstructured nature of their protest. The long-term consequences of their protest are less certain. The demokrats likely just want the ws protesters to go away... about like the republicans want the tpm to go away. Both the ws protesters and the tpm have served to disrupt the typical party process of primaries and general campaign activities. Both parties will have to deal with it.

Hack
11-03-2011, 22:37
Brucev
This message is hidden because Brucev is on your ignore list.

I saw enough from quotes that person being ignored will continue to stay there.

Bren
11-04-2011, 04:44
Brucev

I never ignore them, because the ones I dislike are the only reason I come to Glock Talk. However, you made the right decision.

Bruce M
11-04-2011, 06:37
Brucev

I never ignore them, because the ones I dislike are the only reason I come to Glock Talk. However, you made the right decision.

I enjoy reading different views even if I do not agree with them, I also think we owe it to give credit where credit is due.

"...
. I wish you every good in your service as a peace officer. Yours is not a easy role...

Mayhem like Me
11-06-2011, 09:45
alot of undercover leo's ginning up the crowed.

are you really that ignorant?

msu_grad_121
11-06-2011, 14:21
are you really that ignorant?

Of COURSE he is. No large gathering which claims to be born out of the peaceful marches of the civil rights movement could EVER arrive at violence on their own. Ignore the fact that 99% of "the 99%" are spoiled, entitled, socialist brats who are over educated at ultra left wing academies and have never had to work for anything in their lives, and you can see how that might lead them to take a swing or whatever at the police.

The sad part is, police departments learned from the mistakes of the 60s, and these pompous punks didn't. Add to that the fact that they're part of the "instant gratification" generation, and the only way they can provoke a response in a reasonable time (to them) is to continue pushing, and eventually assault a police officer. And we ALL know how that turns out.

Even money says that those posting on the forum in support of the protestors and claiming they have moles within the crowd are were either a) part of the movements of the 60s and wish to return to days when their lives had meaning to them, or b) were never able to be a part of those protests and eternally regret they don't have a "cause" to fight "the man" over.

Either way it's pretty pathetic that instead of saying "Yeah, there are some bad eggs in these protests, and they more or less get what they deserve when they lay hands on an officer of the law in the performance of their duties," they claim some grand conspiracy wherein the police themselves have planted moles within their peaceful drum circling, chanting group in order to incite them into doing something that they could NEVER concieve of themselves.

Brucev
11-06-2011, 15:45
"Of COURSE he is..." etc. The children of the Greatest Generation marched in the 60's. Now the children of the Age of Aquarius march. And... the same assumptions are made by those on either side of the barricades. Santana was right... you either learn from your history or you repeat it. Looks like repetition time.

Are the protesters spoiled, entitled, etc., etc., etc.? It probably depends. It depends on whose ox is being gored. The are a inconvenience for those who want them and their concerns to just go away. As to working or not working, that is just the sort of dribble that piddles out from the keyboards of those who are inconvenienced by the protesters.

Since time immemorial freedom has been extended at the learning edge of society, i.e., where differences, like tectonic plates, meet... etc. Freedom is not produced by those satisfied with the way things are. Freedom is produced by those who believe there is a better way, the way things ought to be.

As to responses, etc., it is sad that peace officers are used more to "enforce" the law than keep the peace. That in itself is an odd morphing.... from peace officers... police men... law enforcement officers. Maybe its not unlike another change... from pubic servants... politicians.

Can't say anything about who is protesting in the various cities. But for my part, I was much to young to be parading down a avenue or street demonstrating for anything in the 60's. And... in the 70's I was busy finishing school, etc. To the WAsP and the TPM I say Bravo! More power to them! Let them scream and shout and complain as loud as they want to. That's not rioting. That's just the sound of freedom being born... again. Cool.

As to moles... well, it is a sad thing that it has in the past happened. And it is not beyond expectation that it will happen again. After all, there is no law against it, is there? And if a mole or moles are used, they would of course not be held at fault for anything that occurred... would they? They would after all only be doing their job... keeping the peace. So if they did incite a criminal act, it wouldn't be criminal would it... it would just be keeping the peace. Right?

Either way it's pretty pathetic that instead of saying "Yeah, there are some bad eggs in these protests, and they more or less get what they deserve when they lay hands on an officer of the law in the performance of their duties," they claim some grand conspiracy wherein the police themselves have planted moles within their peaceful drum circling, chanting group in order to incite them into doing something that they could NEVER concieve of themselves.[/QUOTE]

msu_grad_121
11-06-2011, 16:37
How can I tell these people don't have jobs? Two ways: 1) they constantly whine and moan about wanting (wait for it) a JOB (disregard the fact that to them a job pays 6 figures and gives you 6 months of vacation time a year) and 2) I'm working well below my education/experience/self-worth says I should, and I couldn't take a month or more off to go "fight the good fight" like them. Of course, none of that explains why they all seem to have the latest tech toys and such, but that's neither here nor there.

As for the sarcastic little remark about the moles, I say 2 things. If these spoiled brats weren't already in a rage, it'd be pretty difficult for one or two "infiltrators" to whip them into one, wouldn't you say? And further, in todays society, where police officers are held accountable in ways never before imagined, you REALLY think it's likely that the Chiefs of those affected police departments met in sme dark, smoke filled room to conspire to plant moles in all the "wholly peaceful protests" to justify arresting a small percentage of those actors? Look up Occum's razor and get back to me.

As for the law enforcement officer vs. peace officer, I'd ask you to think about HOW a LEO keeps the peace. Through the enforcement of laws enacted by the representatives we've all elected. So they're actually one and the same. Don't like the laws? Find a way to get a representative elected whose ideologies line up with yours. To sum: shut your mouth or stand a post.

Bottom line, these idiots are not fighting for civil rights or against some sort of grand social injustice, they're throwing a temper tantrum because they feel they're ENTITLED to something they haven't earned.

msu_grad_121
11-06-2011, 16:43
Moreover, this is going to be my last post in this thread. I would hate to get this thread locked becasue Bruce and I have an ideological disagreement, so I will be the bigger individual and choose to no longer post on this sujbect.

LAWDOGKMS
11-06-2011, 16:55
How can I tell these people don't have jobs? Two ways: 1) they constantly whine and moan about wanting (wait for it) a JOB (disregard the fact that to them a job pays 6 figures and gives you 6 months of vacation time a year) and 2) I'm working well below my education/experience/self-worth says I should, and I couldn't take a month or more off to go "fight the good fight" like them. Of course, none of that explains why they all seem to have the latest tech toys and such, but that's neither here nor there.

As for the sarcastic little remark about the moles, I say 2 things. If these spoiled brats weren't already in a rage, it'd be pretty difficult for one or two "infiltrators" to whip them into one, wouldn't you say? And further, in todays society, where police officers are held accountable in ways never before imagined, you REALLY think it's likely that the Chiefs of those affected police departments met in sme dark, smoke filled room to conspire to plant moles in all the "wholly peaceful protests" to justify arresting a small percentage of those actors? Look up Occum's razor and get back to me.

As for the law enforcement officer vs. peace officer, I'd ask you to think about HOW a LEO keeps the peace. Through the enforcement of laws enacted by the representatives we've all elected. So they're actually one and the same. Don't like the laws? Find a way to get a representative elected whose ideologies line up with yours. To sum: shut your mouth or stand a post.

Bottom line, these idiots are not fighting for civil rights or against some sort of grand social injustice, they're throwing a temper tantrum because they feel they're ENTITLED to something they haven't earned.

Great post....couldn't have written it better myself.

I have to add, that this protest is completely out of control, and the protesters need to be beaten back.

Bren
11-06-2011, 18:09
Moreover, this is going to be my last post in this thread. I would hate to get this thread locked becasue Bruce and I have an ideological disagreement, so I will be the bigger individual and choose to no longer post on this sujbect.

You've said it all. besides, in every thread I've seen, Brucev has "an ideological disagreement" with anybody I'd be willing to put out if they caught fire...and I really needed to pee.

Brucev
11-06-2011, 22:07
"How can I tell..." etc. Sounds like a lot of resentment, frustration etc.

As to moles... if the shoe fits... wear it. Personally... I'd hope that such were not the case. Problem is... given so much of what one sees in the media... and even some of what is found here, it's hard to not have a degree of skepticism. One can wish it were not so... but that's the way it is.

As to peace officer... law enforcement officer, etc., I will no banter words. It will solve nothing. Perhaps if judges only need pronounce sentences defined by "law," then there is no real need for LEO's... just functionaries who will robotically "enforce" the law with the rigidity of a automaton.

From the state of things in the streets, it would appear that there are many people who are very dissatisfied with the current state of the law, who hold the opinion that the law does not well serve them. Fine. It would also appear that by their efforts change is on the wind. Very fine.

2012 is just around the corner... with all the potential for change. Hopefully it will be the sort of change that America can use. The WAsp and the TPM will play a part in that process. Cool. More power to them. One or the other are thought idiots by those who oppose them... and would even silence them. As to shutting ones mouth... you go right ahead. I have never been one to keep silent. I don't wait to speak until spoken to.

Finally, as exemplified by your own statement, idiots are found on both sides of barricades with some trying to exercise their civil rights and some seeking to limit that exercise motivated by everything from prejudice to fear to whatever. History has never been on the side of those who seek to restrict freedom.

Brucev
11-06-2011, 22:09
You've said it all. besides, in every thread I've seen, Brucev has "an ideological disagreement" with anybody I'd be willing to put out if they caught fire...and I really needed to pee.

Ah... spoken like a true public servant.