*Video* Let's Meet Judge William Adams & What He Did To His Daughter! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : *Video* Let's Meet Judge William Adams & What He Did To His Daughter!

ULVER
11-02-2011, 03:03
:steamed::steamed::steamed:

5 minutes... Just 5 minutes with ya judge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o

FiremanMike
11-02-2011, 03:57
Ataxic cerebral palsy that causes her to have a passion for technology which led her to download illegal music? Look that was way above corporal punishment, but there is so much bull**** in that description it wasn't even funny..

Mayhem like Me
11-02-2011, 08:33
WTF...over

GioaJack
11-02-2011, 10:03
Thought I had mellowed as the decades have slipped by... I'd be more than happy to show those two what a crippled-up old man is still capable of.

Some might argue that it would be a blatant violation of their civil rights, and they would be correct but that's the way it was done in times past and I would argue that in certain circumstances we were all better off.

Jack

rookie1
11-02-2011, 10:32
You have to be kidding me. I would like to take a few cracks at him with an asp the same way he did. Hope you feel tough and superior big man.

AA#5
11-02-2011, 12:56
There is no shortage of brain-dead "parents" who see nothing wrong with this type of abuse & call it "discipline," in fact they advocate it.

Many of these "parents" can be found right here on "Glocktalk."

They're the ones who choose not to participate in this thread; they'd rather not appear as stupid as they actually are.

Fred Hansen
11-02-2011, 13:17
I certainly hope I never meet that animal.

advdes45
11-02-2011, 13:51
This video is going viral already. Good. This coward is already spinning it - "it's not as bad as it looks". Are you effing kidding me? And there are no Americans in Baghdad either, right?

Mayhem like Me
11-02-2011, 14:01
Now that I have seen it I went to reenact the scene from pulp fiction on that judge. ...... that poor child needs parents to show her some love

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Shadyscott69
11-02-2011, 14:27
I just saw this video. I don't believe I have ever seen anything on the net that has made me so angry. I am all for spanking children when needed, but this goes far beyond what is remotely acceptable. I would love to have five minutes with that worthless piece of trash. I would beat him until I was exhausted.

Mayhem like Me
11-02-2011, 14:48
I just saw this video. I don't believe I have ever seen anything on the net that has made me so angry. I am all for spanking children when needed, but this goes far beyond what is remotely acceptable. I would love to have five minutes with that worthless piece of trash. I would beat him until I was exhausted.

Then you can tag me in I would go longer than 5 minutes

AA#5
11-02-2011, 16:19
Interesting.....no one has much to say about the judge's WIFE who helps & supports the sadist.

Slow strangulation for BOTH would be ideal.

rookie1
11-02-2011, 16:24

The sad thing is dad must do this often when daughter hurts his feelings because she got it on video. How many more times did this happen that are not on camera.

nikerret
11-02-2011, 17:48
What happens now?

ULVER
11-02-2011, 18:43
What happens now?

Hopefully criminal charges, and the loss of his bench.

Update:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056582/Judge-William-Adams-beats-disabled-daughter-Hillary-16-YouTube-video.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Shadyscott69
11-02-2011, 19:15
Then you can tag me in I would go longer than 5 minutes

Will do. I said five minutes because by that time, one of us isn't walking out of that room.

Shadyscott69
11-02-2011, 19:16
The sad thing is dad must do this often when daughter hurts his feelings because she got it on video. How many more times did this happen that are not on camera.

That was one of the first things I thought too.

MarcDW
11-02-2011, 19:39
I would just arrest the POS and then get him to County Jail.
Polite as I am, I would wish "Judge William Adams" a nice stay.
Did I mention that I am known for my loud voice.
I would be surprised if he gets one minute of sleep!
This b..... of a wife of his hopefully gets gang raped!
I would ask her afterward if she took that like a woman!
By the way, who made this video?
I somehow still hope this is a fake!

Hack
11-02-2011, 21:00
There is no shortage of brain-dead "parents" who see nothing wrong with this type of abuse & call it "discipline," in fact they advocate it.

Many of these "parents" can be found right here on "Glocktalk."

They're the ones who choose not to participate in this thread; they'd rather not appear as stupid as they actually are.

My measured response to what you have stated: before making such allegations you should prove those allegations. Otherwise you have nothing to stand on, and it is only your opinion based on nothing but your opinion. You are basically using a broad brush to paint a picture on a canvas that everyone can see.

I abhor abuse myself. I have for quite some time in fact. I do seriously hope that if the judge is found guilty that he will receive just punishment. I also seriously hope that he finds himself before God, receiving Jesus the Christ as his Lord and Saviour if he has not already done so.

I listened to the beginning of the video and found myself thinking that he was seriously off balanced in how he handles such matters. You do not resort to abuse of a child as a loving parent, especially when your child has a medical condition that is no fault of her own. And, even if it was her own fault you still love your child, (however it was not her fault).

I find myself wishing that he receives what he sows. That is something that we all do. We receive what we sow, whether it is immediate reaping or away off from this time. God after all is the final Arbiter of all men's souls, and will pronounce His just judgements on all man kind.

Something from the Biblical text to add clarity to my statement and perceptions:

Ephesians 6:-4 (Complete Jewish Bible)
4 Fathers, don't irritate your children and make them resentful; instead, raise them with the Lord's kind of discipline and guidance.
<< Ephesians 5:33Ephesians 6:1-4Ephesians 6:5 >>
Read Ephesians 6View in parallelCompare Translations
Find this and more at http://www.biblestudytools.com/.

If one does as is written within these ancient tomes concerning what we do as parents under this age of grace, we find that we will learn to deal with things just as God does, with mercy as well as righteousness, with holiness while realizing the frailty of man; especially those children with various defects who are to be cared for by loving parents under the care and admonition and love of the Lord God.

pulaskipusher
11-02-2011, 21:12
Wow, Hack well put!

I still can't get a handle on Child Abuse. I honestly don't see what drives people to put their own flesh and blood through stuff like this. It is one of the hot button topics that make me thankful to hug my son everytime I see him and really help me keep myself in check when he needs punishment.
Discipline comes in tiers in this house, first comes a time out, then lose of privileges then if all else fails a spanking which is discussed before and after. Rarely does it come to a spanking and I keep it fairly structured to ensure the spanking is out of necessity and not out of emotion. Seems to me if my dumb ass could figure this one out a judge should be able to as well.

nikerret
11-02-2011, 21:14
Wow, Hack, The Theologian; learned something new.

AA#5
11-02-2011, 21:58
My measured response to what you have stated: before making such allegations you should prove those allegations. Otherwise you have nothing to stand on, and it is only your opinion based on nothing but your opinion. You are basically using a broad brush to paint a picture on a canvas that everyone can see.

I abhor abuse myself. I have for quite some time in fact. I do seriously hope that if the judge is found guilty that he will receive just punishment. I also seriously hope that he finds himself before God, receiving Jesus the Christ as his Lord and Saviour if he has not already done so.

I listened to the beginning of the video and found myself thinking that he was seriously off balanced in how he handles such matters. You do not resort to abuse of a child as a loving parent, especially when your child has a medical condition that is no fault of her own. And, even if it was her own fault you still love your child, (however it was not her fault).

I find myself wishing that he receives what he sows. That is something that we all do. We receive what we sow, whether it is immediate reaping or away off from this time. God after all is the final Arbiter of all men's souls, and will pronounce His just judgements on all man kind.

Something from the Biblical text to add clarity to my statement and perceptions:

Ephesians 6:-4 (Complete Jewish Bible)
4 Fathers, don't irritate your children and make them resentful; instead, raise them with the Lord's kind of discipline and guidance.
<< Ephesians 5:33Ephesians 6:1-4Ephesians 6:5 >>
Read Ephesians 6View in parallelCompare Translations
Find this and more at http://www.biblestudytools.com/.

If one does as is written within these ancient tomes concerning what we do as parents under this age of grace, we find that we will learn to deal with things just as God does, with mercy as well as righteousness, with holiness while realizing the frailty of man; especially those children with various defects who are to be cared for by loving parents under the care and admonition and love of the Lord God.

"My measured response to what you have stated: before making such allegations you should prove those allegations. Otherwise you have nothing to stand on, and it is only your opinion based on nothing but your opinion. You are basically using a broad brush to paint a picture on a canvas that everyone can see."

Ask & you shall receive:

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1358311&highlight=discipline+children

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1364930&highlight=spanking (read post #4)

I also recall posts several months ago - someone asked how to handle a child who was suspected of stealing some money & another parent asked how to break their kid of a bad habit of picking up chewing gum off the ground & chewing it. The moronic responses? "Belt across his ass."

This topic comes up every so often here & I'm always surprised at how many replies there are here supporting beating their kids with belts in the name of "discipline."

Interesting how those supporters are too ashamed to side with the judge here.........

(now you can see the canvas too.)

Hack
11-02-2011, 22:08
"My measured response to what you have stated: before making such allegations you should prove those allegations. Otherwise you have nothing to stand on, and it is only your opinion based on nothing but your opinion. You are basically using a broad brush to paint a picture on a canvas that everyone can see."

Ask & you shall receive:

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1358311&highlight=discipline+children

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1364930&highlight=spanking (read post #4)

I also recall posts several months ago - someone asked how to handle a child who was suspected of stealing some money & another parent asked how to break their kid of a bad habit of picking up chewing gum off the ground & chewing it. The response? "Belt across his ass."

(now you can see the canvas too.)

There are different tiers of discipline. Is the immediate response always an [unlimited] supply of belt across the backside?

I believe in a balanced approach to this. In so doing it never reached that, "belt across the backside" with our own child. However, with some youth occasionally if repeat attempts to bring about a desired result are needed for the same offence, then increasing severity of disciplinary measures are taken, however never to the point of abuse. There is padding on the backside for many reasons. One reason is to as necessary to apply the board of education to the seat of learning, without leaving bruises, blisters, and measuring it out only as necessary. Not in unlimited supply, or until the administrators of such punishment wears out. Even in the old days of prison discipline when floggings were authorized under various state systems it was only a measured amount. Of course, now we have grown past that so we are told. But, that is another subject.

In looking at the threads mentioned they are both not from Cop Talk. Many people on other parts of Glock Talk have a different view on life than many cops here, from what I have observed.

packsaddle
11-02-2011, 22:10
:steamed:

opelwasp
11-02-2011, 22:18
I whup my kids when the disobey for sure, but wow this is over the top. Hell I even use a belt, but only 3 swats on the backside at the same rate of swing and pressure; and the big key, after I've cooled off.

Sharky7
11-03-2011, 00:06
Disgusting behavior. He's got some emotional issues - it's even more disgusting that he is a judge.

Sort of off topic, but sort of not. Spanking a 16 year old? I can understand a parent who chooses to spank within limits obviously....but 16 years old, sheesh. At that point the kid should be moving towards adult thought and behavior. My opinion is that you should be encouraging more conversation and making them explain themselves during that time as they grow up. As a parent you need to understand why they did it and they need to understand why it is wrong. Expect more and more adult behavior from them....they are old enough to drive and almost old enough to fight for our country.

AA#5
11-03-2011, 00:27
There are different tiers of discipline. Is the immediate response always an [unlimited] supply of belt across the backside?

I believe in a balanced approach to this. In so doing it never reached that, "belt across the backside" with our own child. However, with some youth occasionally if repeat attempts to bring about a desired result are needed for the same offence, then increasing severity of disciplinary measures are taken, however never to the point of abuse. There is padding on the backside for many reasons. One reason is to as necessary to apply the board of education to the seat of learning, without leaving bruises, blisters, and measuring it out only as necessary. Not in unlimited supply, or until the administrators of such punishment wears out. Even in the old days of prison discipline when floggings were authorized under various state systems it was only a measured amount. Of course, now we have grown past that so we are told. But, that is another subject.

In looking at the threads mentioned they are both not from Cop Talk. Many people on other parts of Glock Talk have a different view on life than many cops here, from what I have observed.

I never said the other threads were from Cop Talk. I said they were from Glocktalk.

AA#5
11-03-2011, 00:30
I whup my kids when the disobey for sure, but wow this is over the top. Hell I even use a belt, but only 3 swats on the backside at the same rate of swing and pressure; and the big key, after I've cooled off.

Please review post #6.

Especially the "brain dead" part.

AA#5
11-03-2011, 00:31
Disgusting behavior. He's got some emotional issues - it's even more disgusting that he is a judge.

Sort of off topic, but sort of not. Spanking a 16 year old? I can understand a parent who chooses to spank within limits obviously....but 16 years old, sheesh. At that point the kid should be moving towards adult thought and behavior. My opinion is that you should be encouraging more conversation and making them explain themselves during that time as they grow up. As a parent you need to understand why they did it and they need to understand why it is wrong. Expect more and more adult behavior from them....they are old enough to drive and almost old enough to fight for our country.

Yes, a judge who has presided over child abuse cases.

That's like Dr. Conrad Murray presiding over a medical malpractice case.

Goldendog Redux
11-03-2011, 00:38
I wonder is being the most hated human being on the planet gets to a guy...

lanternlad
11-03-2011, 00:42
He's going to be investigated...

http://www.aransascountytx.gov/courtatlaw/?resub=true

Sharky7
11-03-2011, 00:48

Anyone know the statute of limitations for domestic battery in texas?

AA#5
11-03-2011, 01:23
I wonder is being the most hated human being on the planet gets to a guy...

I doubt it. For someone's conscience to bother him, he first has to have a conscience.

The wacko probably has his bible already bookmarked to show everyone where God says he's doing the right thing - how "the devil possessed my daughter & I had to beat it out of her." Besides, I'm sure he'll have plenty of supporters in his church - especially pedophile priests.

AA#5
11-03-2011, 01:33

Maybe, but I'd be surprised if he ever gets justice. They tend to treat dirtbag judges differently than general dirtbags.

Several years ago, a Superior Court Judge in Ventura County, CA (Robert Bradley) was pulled over several times for DUI & police never arrested him; in fact after finding out who he was, they chauffered him home in their cars. Even after they confiscated his car & license, he was found passed out in the street next to his BICYCLE.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=judge%20robert%20bradley&source=web&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CDIQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Farticles.latimes.com%2F1998%2Fdec%2F20%2Flocal%2Fme-55828&ei=sEKyTpWWEYWliQKevKR1&usg=AFQjCNFHkt-23B1uBzvNtGU09bKW8j1wbw

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=judge%20robert%20bradley&source=web&cd=5&sqi=2&ved=0CEUQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcjp.ca.gov%2Fres%2Fdocs%2Fs_c_cites%2FBradley_48_Cal.4th_CJP_Supp._84.pdf&ei=sEKyTpWWEYWliQKevKR1&usg=AFQjCNHKy412PPQ-1PJJkE5rfhUu83K2bw

I'M Glockamolie
11-03-2011, 06:32
Anyone know the statute of limitations for domestic battery in texas?

I'll repost what I've posted in other places. I *think* I'm right, but I'm open to other conclusions:

"Devil's Advocate - Unless she had serious bodily injury (like disfiguring permanent injury), it'll be hard to come up with anything other than Class A assault (FV), which has a statute of limitations of 2 years. For an Agg Assault, you need SBI or a deadly weapon. She's 16, so no Injury to a Child charge, and the belt wouldn't be a deadly weapon unless used as one, like around someone's neck. "

I don't think a case can be made for Injury to a Disabled Individual can be made, because of the definition of disabled individual: "'Disabled individual' means a person older than 14 years of age who by reason of age or physical or mental disease, defect, or injury is substantially unable to protect himself from harm or to provide food, shelter, or medical care for himself."

Brucev
11-03-2011, 07:03
:steamed::steamed::steamed:

5 minutes... Just 5 minutes with ya judge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o

I've been a full-time vocational minister since 1982. In that time there have been many hundreds of children who have been involved in the youth groups of the churches I've led. Our teachers/workers sadly encounter abused children/youth. By no means does this typically reflect the parents income, education, career, etc. It is not uncommon to find that very successful controlled people use very rigid inflexible methods of parenting their children. This family is not unlike any other dysfunctional family. The child is the victim. The father is without any excuse whatsoever. The mother is an enabler, not uncommon as abuse often is perpetrated by the father with a compliant and/or abused spouse. At a minimum the father needs to be removed from the home and separated from the family as he is a very clear danger to the family. The daughter and mother need professional help to deal with the abuse that has occurred and to allow them to make progress in recovery, etc. The father's issues render him incompetent to deal with others as a judge. Further authorities should bring charges against him for child abuse/endangerment, etc. in the exact same manner as would be done if he were not a judge but rather day-laborer working a minimum wage job residing in motel room. There is no excuse to treat him any differently. None at all.

I'M Glockamolie
11-03-2011, 08:07
Further authorities should bring charges against him for child abuse/endangerment, etc. in the exact same manner as would be done if he were not a judge but rather day-laborer working a minimum wage job residing in motel room. There is no excuse to treat him any differently. None at all.

Please see my post above. I don't think there's a criminal act that can be prosecuted. It won't be a "good old boy" cover-up, it will be based on application of the law.

I'M Glockamolie
11-03-2011, 08:09
Maybe, but I'd be surprised if he ever gets justice. They tend to treat dirtbag judges differently than general dirtbags.

See above. I actually want to hear arguments from the other side from those that know Texas Penal Code. If there's "justice" to be found, it may have to be outside of the State of Texas criminal justice system.

Kadetklapp
11-03-2011, 10:00
Hmm. I got the belt when necessary as a child. I do not view my parents as monsters.

CAcop
11-03-2011, 10:53
A swat or two isn't going to get you in trouble. A whipping will.

And with a 16 year old doing **** on the computer they shouldn't do?

How about take the ****ing computer away?

No. That would make sense.

AA#5
11-03-2011, 12:01
Hmm. I got the belt when necessary as a child. I do not view my parents as monsters.

You are a perfect example of how people are unwilling to demonize their parents, even when it is warranted. That's why this victim didn't release the video for several years; and even feels guilty releasing it now.

When kids are abused by their parents (who are supposed to love them) they feel they deserve it & if only they would be good, their loving parents wouldn't have to beat them. Note in the video, the father says, "You caused this," trying to shift the blame for his insanity to the victim.

Kadetklapp
11-03-2011, 12:02
You are a perfect example of how people are unwilling to demonize their parents, even when it is warranted. That's why this victim didn't release the video for several years; and even feels guilty releasing it now.

When kids are abused by their parents (who are supposed to love them) they feel they deserve it & if only they would be good, their loving parents wouldn't have to beat them. Note in the video, the father says, "You caused this," trying to shift the blame for his insanity to the victim.

You make a lot of assumptions. I don't take you accusing my parents of abuse very lightly. Thats way the hell out of line, bud.

CAcop
11-03-2011, 12:04

My wife still deals with this to this day. Her mother gave her bloody noses. It ended when my wife was 13 or so and hit her mother back.

To this day my wife will still be in her mother's life. I think it is just that she is the only mother she will ever have.

Kadetklapp
11-03-2011, 12:08
The girl was undressed at the beginning of the clip it appears doing something in front of some type of video camera, she refuses to take a belt to her butt and got smacked on the legs for it. Repeatedly. Did dad go overboard? Yep. Did mom? Not that I can see. Did she have any lasting injuries? Broken bones? Pierced skin? Did they put cigarettes out on her forehead like the kid I had up in circuit court yesterday?

The judge is a bastard, obviously, but don't talk smack about parents that dole out corporal punishment to their minor children. It's brats like you see at OWS that never got such discipline that you end up with.

My dad had a fraternity paddle. He used it sparingly, but I remember each time he did. It hurt, and I learned quick.

PuroMexicano
11-03-2011, 13:03
I haven't seen the video and I won't see it. I'll avoid getting angry and catching a flight to TX to kick this dumbass judge's ass.

Although I do believe that an occasional "hand-meets-ass" can be productive in a child's education, I do not think that a teenager can learn from that.

Repeated belting is abuse. He should get spanked in the local jail by his cellmate.

Kahr_Glockman
11-03-2011, 13:17
Section 9.61 of the Texas Penal Code gives a lot of lee way in the application of force by a parent or one at en loco parentis of the parent. This situation would have to be reviewed.

The only offense that may be applicable is assault causing bodily injury -family violence. Injury to a child has an age restriction and would not apply.

The statute of limitations on misdemeanor offenses is typically two years, so even if they determine that a crime was committed it will likely be out of date.

Not defending this guy because I agree he was over the top on this case. I just don't see how this will end up on charges being filed. He will probably be forced to resign.

I'M Glockamolie
11-03-2011, 13:47
Section 9.61 of the Texas Penal Code gives a lot of lee way in the application of force by a parent or one at en loco parentis of the parent. This situation would have to be reviewed.

The only offense that may be applicable is assault causing bodily injury -family violence. Injury to a child has an age restriction and would not apply.

The statute of limitations on misdemeanor offenses is typically two years, so even if they determine that a crime was committed it will likely be out of date.

Not defending this guy because I agree he was over the top on this case. I just don't see how this will end up on charges being filed. He will probably be forced to resign.

That's how I viewed it. She doesn't fall under "Disabled Individual" status, and I don't think you can look at it from a deadly weapon or serious bodily injury angle for Agg Assault. It looks like simple Class A misdemeanor assault (FV), if anything. Unless the Feds get involved and say he spanked her civil rights right out of her and make a Fed case out of it.

AA#5
11-03-2011, 18:16
My wife still deals with this to this day. Her mother gave her bloody noses. It ended when my wife was 13 or so and hit her mother back.

To this day my wife will still be in her mother's life. I think it is just that she is the only mother she will ever have.

Exactly. We only have one set of parents & we grow up desperately trying to please them.

AA#5
11-03-2011, 18:19
You make a lot of assumptions. I don't take you accusing my parents of abuse very lightly. Thats way the hell out of line, bud.

What is most painful for you is how painful the truth is.

Review post #43.

cowboywannabe
11-03-2011, 18:27
if you have to use a belt on your 16 year old, youve failed as a parent.

the world would be better off if that guy hung himself.

AA#5
11-03-2011, 18:29
The girl was undressed at the beginning of the clip it appears doing something in front of some type of video camera, she refuses to take a belt to her butt and got smacked on the legs for it. Repeatedly. Did dad go overboard? Yep. Did mom? Not that I can see. Did she have any lasting injuries? Broken bones? Pierced skin? Did they put cigarettes out on her forehead like the kid I had up in circuit court yesterday?

The judge is a bastard, obviously, but don't talk smack about parents that dole out corporal punishment to their minor children. It's brats like you see at OWS that never got such discipline that you end up with.

My dad had a fraternity paddle. He used it sparingly, but I remember each time he did. It hurt, and I learned quick.

Your "logic" at asking "Did she have any lasting injuries? Broken bones? Pierced skin? Did they put cigarettes out on her forehead" etc. could be applied to ANY crime:
"Did that drunk driver run over five pedestrians & not just one?"
"Did that armed robber shoot both clerks instead of just one?"

If not for your abusive upbringing at the hands of your parents, you would NEVER defend or trivialize this moron's abuse towards his daughter. Especially your blindness about the sadistic "mother" who participated in the physical and verbal abuse (just to support the guy she's sleeping with).

Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt.

Fred Hansen
11-03-2011, 19:49

the world would be better off if that guy hung himself.Quoted for truth.

AA#5
11-03-2011, 20:28

the world would be better off if that guy hung himself.

Provided his wife joins him.

eb31
11-03-2011, 20:35

100% correct.

I'M Glockamolie
11-03-2011, 23:03
No criminal charges, unless as I predicted before, the Feds get involved.

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Judge-won-t-face-charges-after-beating-video-2251350.php

Kadetklapp
11-04-2011, 07:37
Your "logic" at asking "Did she have any lasting injuries? Broken bones? Pierced skin? Did they put cigarettes out on her forehead" etc. could be applied to ANY crime:
"Did that drunk driver run over five pedestrians & not just one?"
"Did that armed robber shoot both clerks instead of just one?"

If not for your abusive upbringing at the hands of your parents, you would NEVER defend or trivialize this moron's abuse towards his daughter. Especially your blindness about the sadistic "mother" who participated in the physical and verbal abuse (just to support the guy she's sleeping with).

Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Welcome to the VIP list idiot.

awoodpd13
11-04-2011, 10:56
Yes, the latest news reports are saying there will be no prosecution due to the Statute of Limitations. I just wonder would the "Judge" have attempted this "discipline" had his child been a male, and a finalist for the Texas 285lb wrestling championship??? I think not...:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Mayhem like Me
11-04-2011, 11:35
Abusers are Bullies and they do not fight fair... He has control issues and you can probably find him tied up in a $1000.00 an hour call girls basement with a ball gag in his mouith and a strap on in the other end...

Hummerbike
11-04-2011, 16:05
The father spends every day dealing with problem kids. Kids with drug problems, gang affiliations, lack of respect for elders, stealing and other problems that will no doubt cause them to end up trouble or prison.

Ok. He sees his own kid going down that path and he loses it. He takes a belt to her like alot of our Grandparents did to our Fathers.
I understand that, although I don't condone it.

However, his daughter who is 23 years old sits on that tape for seven years.

When he decides to take His Mercedes back from her and cut back on his financial aid to her, then she puts it on Youtube.

That shows that what he did, did not work.

What his daughter did was far worse then what he did. She did it for money and vengence and a sense of entitlement.

He did it out of love and possible desperation seeing his daughter starting down the wrong path.

I understand why he did it although he could have handled it differently.

AA#5
11-04-2011, 19:29
The father spends every day dealing with problem kids. Kids with drug problems, gang affiliations, lack of respect for elders, stealing and other problems that will no doubt cause them to end up trouble or prison.

Ok. He sees his own kid going down that path and he loses it. He takes a belt to her like alot of our Grandparents did to our Fathers.
I understand that, although I don't condone it.

However, his daughter who is 23 years old sits on that tape for seven years.

When he decides to take His Mercedes back from her and cut back on his financial aid to her, then she puts it on Youtube.

That shows that what he did, did not work.

What his daughter did was far worse then what he did. She did it for money and vengence and a sense of entitlement.

He did it out of love and possible desperation seeing his daughter starting down the wrong path.

I understand why he did it although he could have handled it differently.

The daughter's motive for releasing the video according to the father was financial. I wouldn't be foolish enough to believe anything that came out of his mouth.

The Machinist
11-04-2011, 19:57
He did it out of love...
100% false. He did it because he's a sperm donor, not a father. Parents who love and bless their children don't beat them with belts. Good parents don't inflict one beating, leave the room, then come back for a second helping. Loving parents don't humiliate and terrorize their children by threatening to beat them across the face and telling them they don't deserve to live under their roof. Responsible parents don't violate the trust and loyalty of their children, and tell them it's their fault.

God bless this girl, and may hell rain down on the coward that she was cursed with for a dad.

Fred Hansen
11-04-2011, 20:07
100% false. He did it because he's a sperm donor, not a father. Parents who love and bless their children don't beat them with belts. Good parents don't inflict one beating, leave the room, then come back for a second helping. Loving parents don't humiliate and terrorize their children by threatening to beat them across the face and telling them they don't deserve to live under their roof. Responsible parents don't violate the trust and loyalty of their children, and tell them it's their fault.

God bless this girl, and may hell rain down on the coward that she was cursed with for a dad.Amen.

Hack
11-04-2011, 21:28
Abusers are Bullies and they do not fight fair... He has control issues and you can probably find him tied up in a $1000.00 an hour call girls basement with a ball gag in his mouith and a strap on in the other end...

They charge that much do they? :poke:

steveksux
11-05-2011, 07:13
They charge that much do they? :poke:

You don't appreciate a lot of stuff about school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman. Stuff you pay good money for in later life. From one of the linked threads, I admit I lol'd...

My take on it was he's a control freak. It wasn't the computer, or what she was doing on it. It was the fact she defied him. The whole incident was about establishing control. Getting her to submit. Most of the beating was to get her to willingly turn over on the bed. He was beating her into submission, not punishing her. He was letting his anger get the better of him.

For those that have defended the wife, she just had to get her licks in too. When what the father already did was already well over the top. She had to jump in and do it her way.

So now wifey gets to play the victim too. And the judge plays it off as not that bad, looks worse than it is. I find that interesting, in that they're supposedly the ones who were "trying to teach their kid to take responsibility for her actions" by beating her. Who's going to teach those parents to do likewise, and how can they teach what they themselves obviously have yet to learn?

Randy

AA#5
11-11-2011, 18:08
I taped & watched "Dr. Phil" yesterday because I wanted to hear how these POS parents would justify abusing their daughter.

The "mother" appeared with the daughter, but the "father" decided not to show up. The coward chose, instead to write some statements down & have Dr. Phil read them on the show. As expected, the mother tried to make it all the father's fault.....until Dr. Phil reminded her that she willingly participated in the physical and verbal abuse, then she played the "brainwashing" card that many apathetic parents play in similar situations.

I did learn that there is another daughter (10 years old) living in the house. It would be a huge mistake if Child Protective Services doesn't get involved.

AlexHassin
11-11-2011, 18:49
The whole incident was about establishing control. Getting her to submit. Most of the beating was to get her to willingly turn over on the bed. He was beating her into submission, not punishing her.

power, control, submision, sounds a lot like the profile of a rapist