Non Resident PA CCW [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Non Resident PA CCW

Pmikeyg
11-03-2011, 02:56
I live in Delaware and would like to get a non resident PA CCW. I have had my Delaware permit since 2000. I was told that Media, PA would be my best bet, but the web page doesn't give a whole lot of info. Any info would be of great help. Thanks!

Disregard...I found what I was looking for.

JuneyBooney
11-03-2011, 03:33
I live in Delaware and would like to get a non resident PA CCW. I have had my Delaware permit since 2000. I was told that Media, PA would be my best bet, but the web page doesn't give a whole lot of info. Any info would be of great help. Thanks!

You will have to drive there now because they require a standard picture now.

xmanhockey7
11-03-2011, 09:42

Get Utah or Florida they have good reciprocity. NH isn't bad either, all you have to do is mail them a copy of your Delaware permit and fill out the form and they issue you a non-resident permit.

Two Guns
11-03-2011, 09:47
I got my PA CCW license with out going there. I sent the paper work that I down loaded from my computer and sent two pics of myself. It took less than two weeks to get it.

cowboy1964
11-03-2011, 09:59
I got my PA CCW license with out going there. I sent the paper work that I down loaded from my computer and sent two pics of myself. It took less than two weeks to get it.

According to this as of 3/31/11 they no longer issue non-resident by mail, you have to go in person.

http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/pennsylvania.pdf

Lee-online
11-03-2011, 17:01
You now need to show up in person to pick up the LTCF.

You should be able to mail in the form and then when it is approved go and pick it up.

York county issues on the spot but legally the county has 45 days.

The cost did go down, it is now only $20 for 5 years.