New Gun Toters Forum.. FREE [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New Gun Toters Forum.. FREE

rdpG19
11-03-2011, 06:47
There is a brand new gun forum called "Gun Toters (http://guntoters.com)" its for everyone that carries concealed. Come on over and check it out.. Just started about a week ago and should be an excellent source of information for those that carry. Great people with years of experience.

At this time you have to registar to get in but its FREE and worth it. Tell them you saw it on Glock Talk! :wavey:

www.guntoters.com (http://www.guntoters.com)

LoadToadBoss
11-03-2011, 09:26
The site needs to allow anonymous web viewing like GT does before too many people will sign up. I don't want to go through the process of registering to use a site just to find out it will be a waste of my time.

Cruiser1
11-03-2011, 09:29
The site needs to allow anonymous web viewing like GT does before too many people will sign up. I don't want to go through the process of registering to use a site just to find out it will be a waste of my time.

Ditto!

RussP
11-03-2011, 11:10
I would suggest the owners allow visitors to view the content without registration. And the statement, "Great people with years of experience," that begs the question, "Who are they?"

NC Bullseye
11-03-2011, 11:40
Many times a "BRAND NEW FORUM" that only allows viewing after registering is really just a data mining site.

Let us know when you allow viewing of the forum without registration.

IndyGunFreak
11-03-2011, 11:54
Many times a "BRAND NEW FORUM" that only allows viewing after registering is really just a data mining site.

Let us know when you allow viewing of the forum without registration.

:agree:

Donn57
11-04-2011, 10:10
I have to agree. If I can't view the content before registering, I'm not interested.

tonyparson
11-04-2011, 10:24
I have to agree. If I can't view the content before registering, I'm not interested.

This /\/\

FireForged
11-04-2011, 10:29
Glock Talk is a great source of information for people who carry as well as great members with years of experience.

Jack23
11-04-2011, 10:47
I am eager to check this out but I'll wait till I can have a peek at it first. After all there is no such thing as too many gun forums, right?

G26AZ
11-04-2011, 16:32

Same for me as well