Comptac Infidal OVER the waistband??? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Comptac Infidal OVER the waistband???

ViennaGambit
11-03-2011, 15:11
Might be a stupid question, but just got a Comptac Infidel for my G26 - its pretty comfortable IWB, but I think I like it better over the waistband and under my belt when wearing an untucked shirt - doesnt pull on my pants as much when sitting.

Are there any reasons, OTHER THAN WORSE CONCEALMENT (I'm in AZ so if it shows its not a biggie), that I'm overlooking why I wouldnt want to carry OWB with an IWB holster like this?

I'm sure there are better OWB holsters out there, but... this seems to work and after spending the $65, it would be nice if I could use it OWB and IWB... With that said, can anyone recommend a good OWB holster on par with the Comptac Inifidel's comfort and quality?

Thanks!
-Harry

dosei
11-03-2011, 15:24
Other than loss of concealment, nothing really wrong with BWB carry (Between Waistband and Belt). There are even holsters specifically design to be carried just that way.

kendric98
11-03-2011, 15:27
Get a crossbreed or am m tack and never look back.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

ViennaGambit
11-03-2011, 17:44
thanks guys - was giving it more thought and the belt clip on the Infidel is just too bulky - the mtac and supertuck (great suggestion) got it right with clip placement and I'll be returning the infidel tomorrow...