Occupy Fort Collins now burning buildings down... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Fort Collins now burning buildings down...

The-Fly
11-04-2011, 11:19
ok, if the local coppers here decide to go all Kent state on the local commies, I won't complain. Hell, I'll donate the ammo.

FORT COLLINS - Law enforcement and fire officials have arrested a 29-year-old man associated with Occupy Fort Collins on suspicion of setting the Oct. 24 fire that destroyed an Old Town condominium complex and severely damaged another.

(more at link)

http://www.9news.com/news/article/227984/339/Occupy-Ft-Collins-activist-suspect-in-Old-Town-fire

Mayhem like Me
11-04-2011, 11:30
But ...they are peacefull demonstrations.......

But what about right to assemble...... And burn **** down....

Patchman
11-04-2011, 16:03
All protests need good bonfires. It's in mankind's primal instincts to gather around a good roaring fire.

blueiron
11-04-2011, 18:49
This is the kind of nonsense that happens when the market places belt-fed weapons out of the price range of the average patrol cop.

Knute
11-04-2011, 19:25
ok, if the local coppers here decide to go all Kent state on the local commies, I won't complain. Hell, I'll donate the ammo.

FORT COLLINS - Law enforcement and fire officials have arrested a 29-year-old man associated with Occupy Fort Collins on suspicion of setting the Oct. 24 fire that destroyed an Old Town condominium complex and severely damaged another.

(more at link)

http://www.9news.com/news/article/227984/339/Occupy-Ft-Collins-activist-suspect-in-Old-Town-fire

The funny part is that they keep calling the PD for some people who they don't like partaking in their group and want us to kick them out. It's funny to tell them that the rights they are exercising and complaing about being trampled are the same ones as the people they are calling about. But I've found this isn't an isolated type of incident with the "violate their rights, but don't you dare violate mine cause I'm the one who called you!"

Cochese
11-05-2011, 02:34
OC them Knute. Do it for me. :supergrin:

eb31
11-05-2011, 02:41
Violence is sometimes neccessary. It's only going to get worse...or better. Depending what side of the fence you're on.

SixkillerEnterprises
11-05-2011, 03:19
The City Council granted his/OWS' request and he burned down a building in return. Real nice.

steveksux
11-05-2011, 06:40
Can someone transfer them to Detroit? We have a lot of abandoned buildings that need tearing down anyway... .

Randy

Knute
11-05-2011, 08:27
OC them Knute. Do it for me. :supergrin:

We did something better. We took their little trailer away that had a bunch of the provisions for the group and an escape from the recent cold we had. Unfortunately for them, the suspect stayed in the trailer before and after the fire so it got taken by a search warrant.

Now they have been trespassed from the location they were protesting and will be moving over to a nearby park. This park is also right next to a homeless shelter and the park has been nicknamed Hobo Park. I think we'll try the NYPD tactic and encourage all the drunk transients to participate and hang out with them! Cause they have rights too!!!!

Morris
11-05-2011, 15:40
Depending what side of the fence you're on.

How about I ride the fence.

Mayhem like Me
11-05-2011, 16:15
How about I ride the fence.

Problem with that is you may get pushed over to the losing side...

Morris
11-05-2011, 18:23
Problem with that is you may get pushed over to the losing side...

Story of my married life. :)