Constitutional Carry [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Constitutional Carry

DaneA
11-06-2011, 19:31
I used to live in Ohio and still have family up there. So I was pondering a question the other day with my sister, who does not have a carry license.
Ohio has constitutional OC. So the question is: Would it be illegal for a non-resident to OC in a state that doesn't require a license to OC?

Of course I know the simple answer is get your license but that isn't the question I'm asking.

ADulay
11-06-2011, 19:42
I'm from Florida and open carry in Ohio whenever I'm up there visiting my brother and his family.

No problems in the last few years or so.

AD

MedicOni
11-06-2011, 19:57
Here in NM we have consitutional OC, and I've seen people from out of state do it.

cowboy1964
11-06-2011, 20:03
It's unrestricted but keep in mind once you enter a vehicle you have to stow it unless you have a CHL.

xmanhockey7
11-06-2011, 20:54
I used to live in Ohio and still have family up there. So I was pondering a question the other day with my sister, who does not have a carry license.
Ohio has constitutional OC. So the question is: Would it be illegal for a non-resident to OC in a state that doesn't require a license to OC?

Of course I know the simple answer is get your license but that isn't the question I'm asking.

Probably be best to post this on opencarry.org Ohio section.

Lior
11-07-2011, 09:54
It would be amusing to see someone from out of state OCing a Rohrbaugh.