Benelli Style Sling Attatchment For 870 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Benelli Style Sling Attatchment For 870

RedneckRampage
11-07-2011, 18:04
I've been looking at slings for my 870P. I want a simple 2 point that will attatch to my tab on the Wilson mag tube extention. For the rear, I really like the way Benelli has added a "tab" flush into the stock. It there anybody who makes something that will allow me to inlet my stock and add one of those?

Victoriagotagun
11-07-2011, 18:53
I have seen a few people that modified their stock by adding the H&K G3 rear sling attachment or you can get the Mesa Urbino stock.

aippi
11-07-2011, 20:03
If you mean a sling plate that goes between the receiver and the stock then yes, everybody makes them and so does their brother. Search any shotgun accessory site and you will find them.

RedneckRampage
11-07-2011, 20:50
No, aippi, that's not what I ment. More along the lines of what Victoriagotagun posted.

aippi
11-07-2011, 21:30
I have a dozen of them Urbino stocks out in the shop so being half time I went out and looked at them to see what the heck you guys were talking talking about. Now I see, but looks like a bunch of mess to me. I normally don't carry what I would not use but guys kept asking for them. I see no benifit to it but I guess some do or they would not be selling so well. I would rather have a simple single point if I had a use for a sling.