Current/Vanguard TV [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Current/Vanguard TV

unit1069
11-12-2011, 08:09
Yesterday I watched a couple of programs on this cable channel. I think it may be Al Gore's network but I'm not sure; however, Keith Olbermann has his show on this cable network so I'm certain you get the point.

Last night I watched Guns In America, hosted by Kaj Larsen. He faithfully regurgitated the Left's propaganda that Mexico's cartel-driven murder epidemic is due to "American guns" flowing into that country. I don't know when the program was filmed because it is undated but nothing was said about the Obama-Holder BATF Fast & Furious Scandal. Nor the fact that Obama-Holder are withholding information about that operation lawfully under subpoena by the House Committee chaired by Darrel Issa.

While I was watching I heard Larsen say nothing about the vast majority of guns the cartels acquire from Central and South American sources as well as Mexican army and police defecting to the cartels with their issued arms. Of course, since the days of Vladimir Lenin deliberate lies and omission of fact have been the preferred choice of the Left. Hitler learned the value of propaganda by watching Josef Stalin's effective use of it in the Soviet Union.

This morning I've watched a segment of Guns In America where Larsen states that for every lawful gun there's "an illegal gun on the streets". I recall Ronald Reagan's quip that "liberals know so much that just ain't so", and this Leftist propagandist sure fits that description.

I don't believe there are many viewers for Current/Vanguard because what little interest dumbed-down liberals have is drawn to MSNBC but I do think it's important for those of us who value the US Constitution to know what those who abhor individual rights are saying and trying to do. You may want to watch a segment or two if you see it listed.

Jerry
11-12-2011, 11:26
I don’t watch liberal propaganda trash. I can’t afford to replace the TV and I am too often tempted to throw something at it. I hardly ever watch the evening news for the same reason. All one can do is tell people the truth, disprove the liberal lies and make asses out of SOBs with fact. Your won't hear the truth about BATF&E’s and the Obobinatons involvement in illegally supplying the Cartels with firearms. You won’t hear about the firearms the Cartels obtain from the Mexican military that were supplied to Mexico by the US government. All you’ll here is how easy it is for Mexican cartels and criminals to “buy” guns form American gun dealers. BS! :brickwall: :puking:

unit1069
11-12-2011, 18:09
I donít watch liberal propaganda trash. I canít afford to replace the TV and I am too often tempted to throw something at it. I hardly ever watch the evening news for the same reason. All one can do is tell people the truth, disprove the liberal lies and make asses out of SOBs with fact. Your won't hear the truth about BATF&Eís and the Obobinatons involvement in illegally supplying the Cartels with firearms. You wonít hear about the firearms the Cartels obtain from the Mexican military that were supplied to Mexico by the US government. All youíll here is how easy it is for Mexican cartels and criminals to ďbuyĒ guns form American gun dealers. BS! :brickwall: :puking:

Jerry,

I understand your frustration because most of us here have experienced the same thing. That said, we must know the enemy of individual God-given rights as specified in the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution and meet them on the field of truth, ideals, and persuasion.

The fact that the so-called "mainstream media" consists of "journalists" who have been indoctrinated by academia Radical Left ideologues and who very well may owe their positions to Radical Left editors and management (who came up the same way) means that Americans who understand our history and cherish our individual rights must suppress our impulse towards anger and channel it towards education.

The Radical Left are small in number but very well organized and have control over a vast strata of influential media, financial, and political apparatus. We need look no further than the 2008 election to understand that the mainstream media discarded any fig leaf of "impartiality" when they functioned as press agents for Candidate Barack Obama. They will of course function exactly the same in the 2012 election.

Our best recourse is to gain control of our outrage and disgust at the way things are at this moment in history and resolve to counter each and every false argument put forth by those who, like Alan Dershowitz, think that the US Constitution is, "just a piece of paper". (Source: Franklin & Marshall University debate between Alan Dershowitz and Alan Keyes)

All of us are foot soldiers in our efforts to reclaim the Founding Fathers' vision of a free and independent nation. Knowing what the Radical Left are promoting and the lies they repeat is forearming ourselves against their depredations and hatred for America and our system of self-governance.

I always enjoy entering discussions at National Public Radio forums and using Marxist-Leninist jargon to disarm those silly lemmings who merely repeat whatever they've been told by NPR. Once I've presented the indisputable truth in short order an NPR "moderator" quickly appears to censor my comments. That in itself is a victory, as one-by-one regular NPR listeners and contributors begin to understand the ideology that drives our "public" radio network.

Jerry
11-12-2011, 20:30
I donít need to watch the enemy anymore to know them. I have met them. I have made fools of them. I have met the people they influence. I have shown them facts. You/I canít overcome emotion with facts. I will continue to make fools of liars. I will continue to present the "MORONSĒ with facts. I will continue to be frustrated but I will continue.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to
do nothing." Edmund Burke

"I am only one, but I am one. I can not do everything but I can
do something. What I can do, I should do, and with the help of
God I will do!" Everett Hale.

:cheers: